Niall

"What’re you doing?" my voice coming out in a low grumble, so soft that I could barely hear.

She shushed me as her hands worked their way under my white t-shirt, the black nail polish visible through the thin fabric as she traced over the trail of hair leading into the sweatpants I had worn to bed.

I couldn’t help but let out a soft moan, god she knew exactly what to do.

Deciding I wouldn’t be the only one getting teased today, I picked her up off of my lap and set her back down where she was before i joined her on the small seat. Kneeling on the ground in front of her I spread her legs apart, holding them down with each hand as I kissed my way up her thighs. I could see a wet spot growing on the knickers she wore, causing me to make a mental note that I should encourage her to wear underwear and one of my shirts to bed more often.

"Niall.." she murmured as her hands wound their way into my hair.

"This okay?" I asked, looking up at her from in between her legs.

This was the first time we’d really done “anything” since the doctor had put her on so many medications, one of the shittiest side effects was lack of desire. I knew she felt bad, she’d constantly offer me a hand job but it just didn’t feel right knowing she wasn’t as into it as she used to be.

A “Fuck yes.” was all I needed to keep going, pressing my lips to the spot on her underwear. I could feel how wet she was through the thin fabric which automatically made the bulge in my sweats start to grow.

Slowly I pulled down the black fabric, flinging it somewhere in the room, giving her center a lick.

God it had been so long.

Not wasting anytime I eased my tongue into her, my thumb finding her clit, rubbing small circles.. just how she used to like it.

Her constant tugging on my hair causing me to moan as my tongue pressed into her, the vibrations earning a few moans from her as well.

"Stop, I’m gonna…" she whispered trailing off, her eye brows furrowed together, teeth latched onto her bottom lip.

Feeling her walls begin to clench around my tongue, I replaced it with my index and middle finger, thrusting them in and out, making sure they’d hit her G-spot with each thrust. One last clench and I knew it was all over.

A string of profanities slipping out of her mouth quietly under her breath as she squirmed around on the sofa.

Instead of slowing down my thrusts like i normally would i kept them in, thrusting my fingers in and out at the same pace, my thumb still on her clit. Then it happened.

A burst of moisture, lasting only a few seconds covering my hand.

I’d always wanted to make her squirt, ever since she’d told me she could. It happened once when we came back from the “This is Us” movie premiere. We were both drunk off our asses and fucked long and hard, it was nothing compared to this though.

"Wow." she breathed, still trying to catch her breath as I pulled my fingers from her, licking away every trace.

"You-"

"I know."

Assuming that’d be the only orgasm she’d be capable of today, I looked around for the wad of black fabric I’d flung off of her earlier.

"What’re you doing?" she asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Looking for …" Found em. "These" as I held up the black knickers.

"Don’t you want some help?" she questioned, a smirk plastered on her face, as she motioned to my crotch.

Does she mean ..

Fuck she does.

I didn’t even “I’d reckon so yeah.” her back. I felt like i was 8 years old and it was Christmas morning. She laughed softly when I threw the panties over my shoulder as I came over to the couch straddling her.

Her lips met mine the same time her hands began to tug my shirt up over my head.

Our lips latching onto one another automatically after I flung the t-shirt over our heads, her hands tugging down my sweatpants to spring free my now throbbing erection.

Holy shit did I miss this. After awhile your hand just isn’t enough.

I pulled back from her lips before I entered her, resting my head on her chest, my eyes finding hers, I snaked my hand up to meet hers, intertwining our fingers.

"I love you." I whispered placing a kiss over her clothed nipple. I could still see they were hard even through the fabric of the t-shirt.

"I love you." she whispered back, her free hand finding it’s usual place on the nape of my neck, toying with the hairs.

I gave her hand a quick squeeze before lazily thrusting into her.

It was a shit feeling knowing I wouldn’t be able to last long this time, when she squirted I nearly creamed my pants.

The familiar feeling of her walls clenching around me came and I knew that was my cue for my thrusts to pick up some speed.

"You gonna come for me darlin’?" I whispered, picking my head up to give her nose a quick peck.

A muffled “Mmmm” was all I got before she was trembling beneath me, my name leaving her lips at a rapid pace.

I could feel my dick pulsing in her. Her orgasm pulling the trigger to mine as I came inside of her.

Once our breathing had returned to a normal pace I pulled out, grabbing the blanket that rested on the back of the couch and draping it over the two of us, placing a kiss to her sweat covered forehead.

"I love you Niall. Never forget it." she mumbled, adjusting her head to use my chest as her pillow.

"I love you too Y/N."