First time together(Niall)

I’ve been waiting for this moment for months. I’m finally home, and my girlfriend Emily is right by my side. We’re curled up together, our bodies covered by the many blankets on my bed. God, it feels so great to have her back in my arms.

"I missed you so much," I tell her. I can’t help but pull her even closer to my body, letting the heat of her body warm me up.

"I missed you too, Ni," She giggles. "It was hard being away from you for such a long time, but at least we got to Skype while you were gone." She winks, planting a soft kiss on my neck.

I grin, thinking of our Skype dates together. What started out as innocent, playful conversations over video-chat began to turn into sexy, late-night calls as tour dragged on.

We had never actually, well, been together. I mean, sure, before tour I’d grabbed her tits a few times and let my hands roam her body a bit, and she even blew me one or twice, but we always stopped before things escalated any further. I guess we missed each other’s touch more than we realized while I was gone, though, as taking off clothes in front of a camera became a regular occurrence for the both of us. I have to say, those were some of the hottest experiences of my life. I saw exactly how she liked to be touched and what made her feel good. It might be a little odd to say, but I loved watching her get herself off in front of that camera; I love the way my name sounds as she moaned it from her lips.

With the thoughts of our sexy, late night calls on the mind I can feel myself becoming more and more turned on. My cock is throbbing, and I’m pressed against her waist as she lays with her body against mine.

"What’s got you all turned on?" She asks with a devilish grin.

I can feel my cheeks turning red. “Nothing, babe, just, uh, thinking about you.” I smile.

"Oh?" She asks seductively. "What about me?" She runs her tongue against her bottom lip, placing her hand gently on my shoulder.

I can tell she knows what I want and I can tell she wants it too; I don’t think she’s in the business of denying either of us what we both crave so much. “Just thinking about this perfect body of yours,” I feel my voice getting deeper as the sentence continues. Holy hell, she is amazing.

She doesn’t say anything else, instead just giggles, clearly flattered by my comment.

"So, Em, what do you say we get you out of these pajamas?" I raise my eyebrows, hoping to hear the answer I want so desperately.

She nods, leaning in again to plant a kiss on my neck. As she does, I feel the hair rise up on my arms. She blows cool air past her lips and onto the recently-kissed mark on my skin.

I waste no time getting her out of her clothes, and she wastes no time getting me out of the majority of mine. It’s been much too long since either of us have seen each other’s bodies in person, and we’re going to take advantage of this night.

I kiss her over and over again as I let my hands explore her body. I grab her tits, circling each of her nipples with my thumbs. Just one of the many things she showed me she likes. She sighs against my mouth, giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue past her lips. Her tongue meets mine, and the kiss deepens as my hands trail from her tits to her waist.

I’ve seen her body so many times, but I’m completely not used to touching it. I let my eyes flutter closed, concentrating completely on the texture of her tongue and the warmth of her skin.

I leave my hands lingering at her waist for a moment, trying to take a few deep breaths to ease the throbbing desire in my cock. I can’t help but want her, she’s irresistible.