Dirty and kinky Liam

You were cleaning the house, organizing the picture frames and washing dishes. Your boyfriend was coming home from tour and you wanted the house spotless.

You head up to the bathroom to shower and get ready. After, you put on your favorite body mist. You go to your closet and put on something casual. You two were probably just going to lay around, there wasn’t a point in getting overly done up. Down stairs you can hear the front door open and your heart beat quickens, you know it’s Liam and a huge smile creeps upon your face, as you gently head down the stairs.

"Malene, the house looks great." he admires as he wraps his arm around your waist, then looks at you and raises a brow.
“and so do you.” he adds, kissing you on the lips.

"I’ve missed you so much." he says lowly against your ear. "not nearly as much as I missed you." you reply, running your hand over his cheek.

“I’m gonna go shower,” Liam grabs his bags and heads up stairs. Following behind, you go into the bedroom to wait for him, you lay on the bed, your head against the soft white pillow. The urge to sleep, came over, you had a long day, cleaning and getting ready for Liam to come back, you hardly got any rest at all.

"tired, babe?" you hear an familiar english accent behind you, strange you didn’t hear him come in.
“hmmm, I’ll stay up a little bit.” you struggle to say as you stretch. “a little bit? You can sleep when i’m finished with you.” he says, huskily. You turn over to look at him, brows furrowed.

"Finished with me?" you repeat, curiously. Liam flips you over on your back, and kisses you on the bridge of your nose.
“You’ll know what I mean in a bit.” He whispers, as he runs his lips down your neck and runs his right hand over your bare tummy.

“Liam?” you feel goosebumps rise upon your skin as he licks your neck.

"I’ve missed you so much.." he licks your lips, and bites your bottom lip. Your getting wetter by the second now. He leans forward to take his white T-shirt off, exposing his fit torso. You do the same, lifting the what feels like heavy clothing off your body, you werent wearing a bra. You lean in for a kiss, and as soon as you feel his warm lips upon yours, you lick his lips, opening his mouth, he allows you access.
Swirling your tounge around in his mouth, feeling his gums and perfect teeth. You pull away for fresh air.

"Were not done." he growls, and pulls your pants and panties off at once. You were shocked at his sudden actions, he begins to finger you aggressively with his right hand, while his left hand is busy kneading your left breast.

"Ahhh, Liam.." you moan softly, the air was getting thick and you began to pant for air. "you like that?" he hisses, kissing your tummy. You arch your back as he adds another finger into you. "Oh!" you yelp in ecstasy as he hits your sweet spot. But the enjoyment lasted only a bit, Liam pulls his fingers out and licks his fingers clean.

"You always taste so good." he admires your body, he always has. You lean forward, to palm his obvious erection through his batman boxers. He growls. You smirk and crawl towards him and pull his boxer shorts down enough to free his swelling erection.

"Not so fast." his accent sounds even rougher than usual. He grabs you and flips you on your tummy and lifts your hips up so your rear is up in the air. Your heart is beating fast in anticipation, you didn’t know what he was going to do next, you’d hardly ever seen Liam this way. Suddenly a stinging sensation overwhelms you. "ahh!" you yell out as he spanks your ass over and over. You couldn’t deny it, you were extremely turned on by this rougher side of him.

You feel him take a fist full of hair as he pulls and leans in to whisper into your ear, making you quiver at his words.

"You’ve been very naughty lately, your friends told me about the club incident." he growls into your ear. You mentally curse your friend for ratting you out, you were a bit tipsy and danced with a drunken idiot, nothing else.
“Liam, I’m sorry, baby-” he spanks you again.

“Quiet.” he says, sternly. “naughty girls deserve punishing.” he growls in your ear, pulling your hair back further. He leans in even closer, you could feel his chest on yours, he licks the shell of your ear, you turn your head and open your mouth, allowing him to thrust his tongue into your mouth. Moaning against his tongue, it was hard for you to keep the awkward position with your neck beginning to ache.

You surrender to your body’s urge to relax. You break away from the tongue swirling. “Did i tell you to stop?” he hisses.

"N-no.." you answer, "my neck was sore." you explain. He flips you two over and leans on you "You’ve been very naughty, and need to be punished." he pulls out one his black ties from the night stand.

"Sit up." he orders, you comply, he ties the black silk cloth over your eyes and you’ve never felt so vulnerable.

"lay down." you hear him, you had no clue where he was, it was exciting but a bit scary at the same time. You lay against the white soft, sheets. You feel his lips against yours. You moan against his lips and grind yourself against his dick. He let’s out a low groan and slaps your thigh. You arch your back. You couldn’t feel his presence. you felt the tip of his erection against your lips.

“Suck.” he demands, and you take it all in, gagging.

“mmpph,” you moan against his thick cock. “You’ve been so naughty, ughhh” he groans. You feel him twitch down your throat. He pulls his cock out and you feel him on top of you. He grabs your hips and positions himself against you, and slams forward, making you cry out.

"You like that?" he asks between jarring thrusts. You moan and feel his lips against your neck. You begin to drool. "Answer me." he growls and rams into sharply. "Aughh! Yes!" you scream. "You’re so tight," he keeps hitting you in this angle that makes chills run all over your body.
“Who made you this way?” his thrusts became harder and even quicker, making tears form in your eyes. You could feel him in the pit of your belly.

“I want an answer, or I’ll punish you.” you shake your head on purpose. Making him angry, he rams into shoving all 10 inches in side you. Hitting beyond your G-spot,

"Liaamm!" you scream in ecstasy, your insides clench his cock, making him groan, "M-Malene.." he moans your name in a way that makes you want to melt. "Liam-i’m
Gonna cum!” you yell out, the neighbors could probably hear, but you didn’t give a damn.

“Not yet, you’re not, i’ll let you cum when i want you too.” you furrow your brows as his thrusts become more sloppy, you could tell he was close. You wrap your arms around his neck as you hear groans slip past his wet lips.

"Uggh!" you feel him twitch inside you as grips your hips, digging his nails into your skin, probably going to leave marks, but you didn’t care.

"Look at me while you cum." he hisses, as he pulls the silk ties over your eyes. You look up at your boyfriends face, red, sweat running down his face, biting his lips. He thrusts a few more times, hard. As he reaches up to squeeze your left breast. You feel yourself let go.

"Liaamm!" you shout his name, as he let’s jet after jet of warm cum inside you. For a while, you two are laying there, Liams head against your chest, as your trying to catch your breath. "I love you, I’m sorry for dancing with that guy, It just gets so lonely without you." you say softly, running your fingers over liams dark brown soft hair.

"I know, I’m sorry for spanking you and pulling your hair. did I hurt you?" he looks up, with an apologetic look in his eyes. Making him look so adorable. "No, baby, you didn’t." you assure him and kiss him on the top of the head. "I love you.." you hear him whisper, as you finally fall asleep

Pretty hardcore for all you Liam girls ;)