Rough one with Louis

I was sitting on the sofa flipping through one of my gossip magazines when I heard the front door slam shut and the sound of keys being thrown onto a table. I jumped up to see what was wrong with Louis. He was never one to get angry easily so this kind of scared me. I walked through into the hallway to find Louis huddled in a corner rocking back and forth.

"Lou, Lou. What’s wrong baby?" I lulled, putting my arms around him and gently kissing the top of his head.

"I-I can’t d-do this any-anymore." He cried, breaking out in another fit of sobs.

"What do you mean honey?" I asked not fully understanding what he meant.

"One-one Direction. All the hate and n-no p-p-private life is killing me and-and I-I don’t want it a-affecting are rel-lationship." He cried more.

He stopped hugging himself and let me in. I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his around me. I could feel him shaking with anger and I wondered what I could do to help. Then I clicked, I moved me lips onto his and began kissing him slowly. He didn’t move his lips and after a minute he pulled are faced apart.

"Baby I’m too angry to do this, I might hurt you." He whispered, but after his rejection I could tell he was desperate though.

"It’s fine by me boo, get all your anger out." I whispered as seductively as possible, I only had to glance down to see the bulge in his trousers.

I don’t think he needed telling twice. He crashed his lips onto mine with so much force and lust that we were now laying on the floor, with Louis on top. He pinned my arms above my head and attacked the sweet spot on my neck with his lips. Biting and sucking certainly leaving a mark there, it did hurt a tiny bit but I was quite looking forward to sex with angry Louis.

He removed his lips and tugged on my hoodie before lifting it over my head. Since I wasn’t planning on going out today I didn’t put a bra on. I heard Louis mutter something about how naughty girls should be punished but I was too caught up in the moment to take note. He attacked my breasts biting and sucking them to the point where I thought he was going to draw blood. I was a moaning mess and I thought I was going to cum.

Louis trailed open-mouthed kisses down my stomach to the top of my joggers (sweatpants). He kissed along the top of the fabric before removing them leaving me in nothing but my undies. With his teeth Louis removed my panties and I was pretty sure that my wetness was dripping on the floor. He blew could air on my core making me shiver.

"Babe calm down before you cum without being touched." Louis grunted as he gently rubbed my thigh.

I tried slowing my breathing down by breathing in for 4 then breathing out for 4. I was all calmed down when Louis jammed to fingers in my and started scissoring.

"Jesus Christ Lou you could have given me some warning!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but was quickly muffled by Louis hand.

He didn’t reply with a sassy answer as his tongue was busy else where viciously eating me out. He added a third finger and that I could take but when he added a forth I screamed at the pain. I waited what felt like years for it to turn to pleasure. When I did I moaned into his hand instead of screaming. I generally thought that he was going to fist me but then he pulled his 4 fingers out I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"What the fuck Louis!" I shouted as he stood and led me to the sofa in the living room. "Sit." He ordered and I dared not to comply.

I watched as he slowing unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off throwing it somewhere in the room. Then in one swift movement he took off his trousers and boxers letting his erection slap against his stomach. Now I was even wetter than before and I thought that was impossible.

"Suck." He instructed gesturing down to his cock.

I held him in my hand first and kitten licked the tip.

"Stop teasing bitch!" He moaned as he thrusted into my mouth.

He held my head my face in the right position while he thrusted himself in and out at a rough and fast pace. Hit hit my gag reflex and I presumed he liked the feeling as he did it a few more times before cuming down my throat and making me swallow it all. He pulled himself out and began stroking his now semi hard dick.

Next thing I know I’m being pinned down and Louis has positioned himself at my entrance. Normally he would look at me and I would nod when I was ready but that little tradition was forgotten as he thrusted in all the way not giving me any time to adjust before he found a rhythm he was happy with. Again I waited a while for the pain to subside and the pleasure to start but when that happened Louis was already near his release. I could tell because his thrusts were becoming sloppy.

He came and I thought that was goig to trigger me off but it didn’t. Louis pulled out anyway knowing that I was still desperate for some sort of release. His eyes were closed and he was panting heavily on my chest but still managed to trail a hand down and rub circles on my clit. Once I came Louis went down and sucked up my juices. Both of us feel asleep on the sofa too tired to get up and get a blanket to cover up.