Can you fix it? Liam

Liam Payne had dropped out of high school. He was good at fixing cars, so you guessed he figured he didn’t need the grades or whatever. Your only memory of him was some greasy teen in denim, as you hadnt seen him since Junior year. But the moment you broke up for college for the summer, you went home to visit your parents for the weekend. It was lucky your car even made it the 500 mile drive though. It was a piece of shit and had been needing some tune-ups for some time now. So the next day, you went to drop it off at the local mechanic’s. Parking out front, you wandered around the property looking for someone you could talk to, and you eventually found yourself in the garage. You jumped when you saw a man slide out from under a rusty, broken down car, a greased up rag in his pocket. He looked really familiar… and then it hit you. It was Liam!! He was a lot buffer and stronger than you remembered. He mustve sensed someone staring at him because at that moment, he turned his head to look at you, and you froze on the spot, when he slid out from under the car completely. Getting to his feet, he began to walk towards you, only stopping when his face was nearly an inch from yours. “Long time, no see, beautiful…” he whispered, his breath tickling your neck and sending shivers down your spine. You opened your mouth to respond but he cut you off with his lips, crashing them into yours. You started to pull back, startled, but he gripped your face in his massive hands and continued to kiss your roughly. Soon enough you found yourself more than enjoying it, and you eagerly kissed him back. His hands moved from your face and down your body before gripping your hips tightly. You threw your arms around his neck. He broke away for less than a second to breathe “Jump.” And you did. Wrapping your legs around his waist he walked you backwards against the hood of the old car. “Arms up” he demanded, and you obeyed, letting him pull your shirt up and off of you. He unhooked your bra and pushed you flat on your back. He slid your jeans slowly off your legs and you squirmed impatiently, making him chuckle with amusment. He threw your jeans to the floor beside your shirt and bra and began to trace his finger down your thigh and closer to where you needed him the most. “Liam, please…” you begged, and he wasted no time in roughly pulling down your underwear, now leaving you completely exposed to him. He got down to his knees and blew lightly on your core, and you nearly screamed for him to do something… anything more. Suddenly and without warning, he plunged three fingers inside of you immediately, and you gasped, first in pain and then in overwhelming pleasure. It overtook you, and in what seemed like a matter of seconds, your toes curled up and your body began to shake ad you came all over Liam’s long fingers. Giving you no time to recover from the insane orgasm you had just experienced, Liam took both of your arms in one hand and pinned them above your head before leaning down and whispering to you. “I’m gonna make you scream my name louder than anyone ever has.” Your eyes widened and you immediately felt Liam thrust into you. He was huge. He filled you up and stretched you so much. Your eyes watered at first, and you whimpered and asked him to slow down, but he just shook his head and continued to pound into you at an incredible pace. That’s when the pleasure started to consume you. It enveloped your entire body and the only thing you felt was euphoria. Your breathing quickened and you noticed that more sweat had started to form on Liam’s forehead. With each thrust, he grunted and occasionally moaned with pleasure as well. You began to feel that familiar, warm sensation in your stomach, and all it took was Liam saying “Cum for me, darling” for you to completely lose it and release violently on his dick, and Liam followed suit a few seconds later. You tried to re-gain composure, and Liam leaned himself again the front window of the car. “I’ve been wanting to do that since Junior year, you know…” he said, looking down at you. You.smiled at him. Your car was definitely gonna have to break down more often.

All Copyright http://1dscarrots.tumblr.com/