Chapter 1- I love polar bears!

Hey so well it's my first chapter, wow. I realize the adults have to call noki Mae by either noki or Mae and I can't decide, if someone wants to leave a comment to tell me what it should be then please do so. So enjoy with joy! But before I give you what you want look at little old baby Naruto.agh! So cute ^_^!!!
-----------------------------------------
"NNNNAAAAARRRRUUUUUTTTTTTTOOOOO!!!!" I yelled at my younger cousin, who was running away from me. "Noki it's just a person, you don't have to be embarrassed that you like him. Just let me tell him!" My eyes grew and I ran faster than I ever have. the only things that were in my mind was the regret of telling Naruto that I like Kiba and me tackling that Baka before he could tell him. " Naruto, I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to. Besides we barely started at the academy, I don't even really know him!" I was now at an arms length away from Naruto, just a little faster and I would be able to pulverize him for wanting to tell Kiba. " noki, if I tell Kiba then you can get to know him and then you guys will be perfect together and-" Naruto stopped his sentence and fell right on top of something, or someone. I fell right on top of him, I swiftly got up and I saw that he fell on a animal. "Naruto you fat Baka, get off that poor animal!" I yelled at him. He got up as fast as he could and I pushed him over and ran over right next to the animal. The animal's back was all white it reminded me of a certain dog, until I flipped it over. "Ahh, you're a polar bear, I love polar bears! Wait polar bears don't live anywhere near the lead where the heck did you come from." It started it whimper, I saw that it's leg was not facing the right way so I started to freak out." Naruto look what you did to this polar bear I don't know if we even have a vet in the leaf!" I turn only to see a boy with a small dog on his head. " Mae, right," I nodded," well you kinda knocked out Naruto, so he won't be of any good and I happen to know that we do have a vet." I looked at him shocked he was to handsome to drool over at a time like this I thought to myself."Mae.... I can take you there if you want me to?" I snapped out of it. "Yes please," I nodded sternly," we need to get there as fast as possible." I then looked at Naruto who was starting to wake from his beauty nap. I looked at Kiba and he looked at me "let's go, we don't have any time to waste." I said. He nodded, he started to run and I followed. Naruto quickly got up and started to run after us." Noki, where are we going and what's going on?" He asked. "We're going to fix what started because of you." Kiba replied. I saw that Naruto had a big smirk on his face, but I didn't care. All I want is for this polar bear to get better. I was lost in thoughts when I saw that Kiba stopped. "We're here," I ran in," noki, what about Naruto?" Kiba asked. " I don't care, I guess he fell a bit behind, besides all I care about is this creature getting better." I yelled. He shrugged and ran in after me, he grabbed the bear from my hands and went up to the lady at the desk .she grabbed the bear and went to get a vet to take care of it. I sat down in a chair, Kiba sat down and sat down right next to me. I could tell he was looking at me. " thank you," I muttered, " I don't know what would happen if You weren't there when you were." I looked straight into kiba's eyes, I noticed that they were a lot different from everybody else's. " you're welcome," he sighed," is she yours?" I looked at him strangely," is what mine?" Then it hit me, "no, Naruto trampled over her." He looked at me," how do you not notice a baby polar bear in the street?" "He was distracted." I answered hoping that he wouldn't wonder -" why?" I mentally face palmed myself. " I was chasing him..." He looked at me still confused, " why were you chasing him?" He asked. Ummm should I tell him or do I lie, no I think of anything, I have to tell him. " it's because... Because," he looked at me, egar for my next works." Because he was going to tell you that -" "Nnnnnookkkkkiiii MMMMMAAAEEEEE!!!" Naruto yelled as he walked in. "Thank the lord, praise Jesus!" I whispered. I looked up and took a good look at Naruto , he had a big bump on his head. He was gonna say something when the same lady that went in the room came out. She was holding the polar bear. She motioned me and Kiba over to her. "This polar bear is very special, it should be dead," I glared at Naruto when I heard those words," not just because of her leg but because she hasn't eaten anything since 2 weeks ago. She also seems to be a ninja polar bear, I do not have anymore information on her but I bet the hokage does so go ask him on that. I do know that she will heal in 2 weeks but she is very special so I say just about 2 or 3 days should be fine." Kiba and I both nodded. I grabbed the polar bear from the nurses hands. I was starting to walk out, but I realized that Kiba and Naruto were talking. I turned around, they stopped and I saw Kiba blushing. I just kept walking all the way down to the hokage's place.
Time skip
We were all at the hokage's doors I knocked, then walked in. He looked at us confused and saw what I had. " noki Mae uzumaki , Kiba Inuzuka, and Naruto uzumaki, what are you all doing here and why do you have a polar?" Well you see, and I told him the story about what happened he looked at me and then said " you may keep the polar bear, we don't have any idea of its powers so you will have to train it. Only when you are a genin may you do that." I looked at the old man then at Kiba then him again, then Naruto. " ok, thank you lord third. I know that everything will be just fine." I walked out of the hokage's office. I went straight home. I didn't bother to say bye to Kiba, and I didn't have to worry about it because I was see him at the academy tomorrow. Naruto on the other hand he will probably just knock on my door till I let him in since we live together. I knew I still had to name the polar bear, momo, I'll call her momo. I just hope she likes the name.
--------------------------------------
I did it, my first chapter I will of course edit it in the future but it's almost midnight and I'm not in the mood. I will probably write a bit since I am on break but remember
Vote, read, whatever else you like.
And yes the name momo is a reference to avatar the last air bender, I only took the name, I'll also take another thing from that show. Comment when you see it
Peace out rainbow trout