Chapter 4- what is she doing here?

Love you people. I can't fall asleep so I'm writing this. It's literally 1 am and I can even fall asleep what is with my life.
So enjoy with joy.
----------------------------------------
What happened:not."I just hope I can tell Kiba and Naruto what happened today. That was the last thought I had before I passed out.
---------bubbles-------
"My body hurts so much!" I said while i opened my eyes. I saw Naruto on the floor cuddled up with Kiba. I giggled " Kiba," no response " ️Kiba!" Again no response.I had to make him wake up, but how. My body hurts to much to move it so I can't hit him. Wait, why does my body hurt so much? What did I do, and why are Kiba and Naruto in my room cuddling ,I looked around.wait this isn't my room. Where the hell am I. That should be me and Kiba not Naruto. I just need to wake Kiba up that why he can tell me what happened. What can wake Kiba up. Wait, I know. I whispered "Momo, come here girl." She didn't come "where the hell is she, and where's akamaru?" Whatever I don't them. Then it came to me the only way to wake Kiba up. "Dog boy." I whispered. He slowly de tangled himself and Naruto. Then His body slowly went up. " what did you just call me!" He yelled. I sat there in my bed quietly for a minute till he realized. That it was me. " Mae, I'm so sorry. You're awake. So your okay. Thank the lord. I thought you were hurt." He said while rushing over to me." Heh, yea you should be sorry. Yea I'm awake. I not okay, not at all. I'm really hurt. AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND WHY IM IN HERE. AND WHY WERE YOU CUDDLING NARUTO ON THE FLOOR!!" I started to panic. He quickly grabbed my hand. I stopped and our eyes connected. " Its ok, Mae I'm here for you now." Kiba said while leaning in. I started to lean in too, it hurt so bad but I knew it would be worth it. Our faces were so close our lips 3 inches away. " OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!I SHIP IT SO HARD!!!!!!" Naruto yelled right between us. "NARUTO!" Kiba and I yelled while quickly pulling away from our almost kiss. I blushed then I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Naruto yelled. Then lee Tenten and guy and some pink haired lady all came in. " Sakura!" Naruto yelled while pushing Kiba into me. He was hugging me. "I HATE HUGS!" I yelled while I punched Kiba he went flying right into lee. " I'm so sorry.. OWWW. KIBA AND.OWWW. LEE!" I yelled while trying to relax that way I wouldn't hurt myself from moving too much. "I'm okay,"Kiba said while getting up. I then looked at lee he was knocked out again. Everyone looked at me." Sorry... He will just be out for a few minutes." I said kinda laughing in a sorry voice. "Owwww!" I yelled. Tenten and Kiba both came running over to me." Are you okay?" They both said glaring at each other. " yes everything is fine and peachy. I just love not being able to move and saying owwwww a lot." I forced a super fake smile. "No I'm not fine at all. What the hell happened to me AND WHERE AM I?! and um well why is that pinky haired girl, Sakura. I believe. In here I barely even know her. " I yelled. " you're in the hospital." Tenten said calmly. "Hey I was gonna say that!" Kiba yelled. "Too bad I said it first." Tenten said victoriously "What! Why? What did I do." I yelled."You don't remember?" Guy said starting to walk over to me." Think hard, tell us what you do know." He said while doing push-ups. I looked at him. " okay then, I what I remember is me meeting you guys cause we're a team now an--"I started to say. " WHAT WHY ARE YOU ON THEIR TEAM!" Kiba yelled. "Shut up you Baka, let me finish and you'll hear why!" I yelled back." I met with you guys first since I'm on team 3,7,8,and 10. Hokage's orders. Since I'm 'special'. I have a power that only come every 100 years to a pure soul. I even have the scroll if I want to learn more."I looked at the nightstand." Anyway, I also got a scroll saying the other teams. The first one on the list was team 3 so I went there first. And I meet Tenten I old you I liked your name, lee I flipped him over when he tried to give me a hand shake. Sorry still , guy who kept yelling and yelling about youth, and Neji. Where is he? Never Mind this is about me. After I met you all I fought Tenten And won. Then guy sensei started crying and hugged me I freaked and he went flying onto lee. That's all I remember." I said. "Wow you had a busy day the yesterday didn't you." Kiba said while putting his hand on mine. I nodded. I looked at guy sensei he was now sweating really hard. I also saw that lee was now awake from where he laid on the floor, no one ever bothered to move him. Then I heard a laugh from guy sensei. " what's so funny. Is it what happened to lee, look it was an accide-" "No the thing is, you only have half of the story." Guy said still doing push-ups. " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PUSH-UPS,JUST TELL US THE REST OF THE STORY!" Kiba yelled at guy. "Sorry guy sensei he's just really curious and he has some issues. But yes stop the push-ups and tell the story ." I said hitting Kiba on the head. Guy stopped his push-ups and started "Okay, so after Mae beat Tenten Mae started to walk away. Neji then yelled at her and was angry at Mae. he wanted to fight her. But Mae told Neji that she had her other teams to meet and that she did not wish to hurt anyone else. Neji told her that they would leave and so would I because lee was still knocked out and someone had to carry him. Mae just stood there for a bit. Until she finally said yes and started to walk on one side of the training field. Neji then motioned us out so I quickly grabbed lee and brought him to his house. I came running back but I was hidden in the trees. I saw Mae teleport from Her position and put a clone in her place and Neji hit all the clones chakra points. Mae jumped from the tree then teleported behind him. Neji then punched her and she was shocked. He then hit a lot of her chakra points and then Mae closed her eyes for a second or two. She opened them and they were crystal blue that shocked Neji. Mae then punched him him like a rag doll for a bit. Then she kicked him in the air and did hand signs and yelled wind style tornado on him and she stopped the Jutsu right before it could kill him. She then fell really gently on the ground still on her feet. She then sensed I was there told me to come out. I did She closed her eyes and fell on the floor but not before I caught her. She then said ' I just hope I can tell Kiba and Naruto what happened today'. I threw her on to my back and went to go grab Neji. I was carrying them both to the hospital. I dropped them off and then went to the hokage and told him everything. And Neji is in severe conditions." I looked at him. " Ya I don't remember any of that. SOOOO." I said turning to Tenten. " I want you to go check on him and tell me what happened to him." She nodded and guy followed her. "Thank you both so much for today.... Um lee?" I stopped because I noticed lee was on the floor crying. " that should have been me who beat Neji!" He then gets up and runs out. " GUY SENSEI!"
I looked at Naruto. Then at Kiba. " Kiba,"I asked "Ya Mae." He replied " One question?" I said " ask away." He said blushing at me. "What....what is she doing here?" I said pointing to Sakura. She snapped out of it " I'm here because I needed Naruto for something, but I don't need him anymore." She said while walking out." WHEN WHY DIDNT YOU LEAVE EARLIER!" I yelled. She never turned back." That bitch." I whispered. Then Naruto closed the door it was know just us three again. I then looked at Naruto. He was starting to get comfy on the floor again. "It's just like you to sleep anytime and anyplace, Nono." He giggled a fell in a deep sleep. It was just me and Kiba. He was staring into my eyes and I was at his. Maybe our eyes aren't that different after all I thought . "Kiba how long have you been here for?" I asked breaking the sweet silence. He blushed " I was there when guy told the hokage you were in the hospital so I ran to your house got Naruto and we came running in here." He said." Wow.... Kiba the only reason I unlocked my eyes was because of Naruto." He looked said when I said Naruto."and you, Kiba you gave me hope that I could defeat Neji. You know why cause I didn't want you to see me lose, thank you." I saw his face he was blushing like crazy. Then something took over me and kissed his cheek.
--------------------------------------
So people you like. I knew you would. Kiba has feelings for Mae back don't worry. Just Naruto needs to learn some space. They would have kissed, but what good person would I be if I held off for now the kiss. For a truly special moment. Just be happy I gave you guys a kiss at all, on the cheek. Sorry to lee .Sakura though. XD you gotta hate her. 4/2/16
Peace out rainbow trout!