Chapter 3- I HATE HUGS!

Sooooooo.... This might be good or not, just know that I try! Team 3 Is my 2 favorite team, team 8 is my favorite. What's your favorite team.
Enjoy with joy
-------------------- ---------------------
What happened:
I smiled and said " partial member, I am a member of a few other teams. I will also be under special care of the hokage, Asuma, kakashi, kurenai, and guy." They looked me like I was crazy. Boy this is gonna be fun experience.
------------
Just then the boy with the green jumpsuit put his hand out in front of me really fast, so I grabbed it and flipped him. "Wow, what was for I was trying to give you a hand shake!" He shouted." Im soooooooo sorry I didn't know what you were doing!" I said apologetically while scratching the back of my neck. " it is ok my name is lee." He said while getting up. "Sorry lee." I said while looking at the only other girl. She had a very shocked expression on her face. "And you are?" I said while looking at her."oh I'm tenten!"she said."i like that name." She looked surprised when I said that. "Neji" I heard the last boy say. "Neji, you seem like you really know a lot, like a genius or something." He blushed when I said that and smirked."Thank you, Guy sensei we should get back to training now that we are all acquainted that way we'll know her fighting styles." Neji said while walking back onto one side of the field." YES, BACK TO TE POWER OF YOUTH!" Guy yelled. I wonder if they're always like this."yes, they're always like this." Tenten said while walking to the other field." Tenten, I want to fight you first." I blurred out while walking across from her." Okay, but just know that I'm gonna go easy on you, since you're new!" She yelled. "No Tenten you are going to attack Her at full strength, her power of youth will help her!" Guy yelled at her." WHAT, I JUST GRADUATED FROM THE ACADEMY I ONLY KNOW A FEW THINGS!!" I yelled at him." Use those few things to your advantage that will help with your youth!" This guy is crazy I he thinks that I'm willing to show everything I know,which is a lot because I graduated 2 best in the academy. Yes behind Sasuke. "BEFORE YOU START THERE IS ONE RULE, IF YOU ARE ONE THE GROUND FOR 3 OR MORE SECONDS YOU ARE OUT...START!" Guy sensei yelled and Tenten pulled out scroll and just held it, probably thinking how she's gonna use it. I like her thinking ." Just don't be on the ground for 3 seconds, I can do that." I whispered to myself. I looked up and saw Tenten run around me with the scroll. I quickly pulled out 3 kunai and threw them, all right at the middle. The scroll now couldn't unwind. She looked at me shocked then quickly jumped up and pulled out another scroll. Then of out the scroll a whole bunch of kunai and other sharp objects came out "Sorry Mae but I need to win this battle." She yelled. "Don't underestimate me!" I stated then I quickly did some hand signs and yelled out "wind style: wind round up" I then flung my arms in front of me and started to making circle motions. The sharp objects that were speeding at me started to follow to the flow of the wind. Then I quickly put my arms down and the weapons went right back to Tenten. She just stood there shocked. Then the sharp objects hit her sleeves and pants and I had her pinned to the ground.

3 seconds later

No one spoke, until I said " So, um, well, do I win?" Guy sensei quickly ran over to me and said " YOUR YOUTH IS WHAT MADE YOU WIN! But wait your just a genin how do you know wind style?" I looked at him" I have no idea I could do that, some in my head told me to say that and I did." He then started crying and hugged me. " MAE YOU WILL BE SO EASY TO TRAIN I DONT DESERVE A STUDENT LIKE YOU!LEE TAKE NOTE ON THIS!" "I HATE HUGS!" I yelled while punching his face. He landed on lee." Ahh I'm so sorry, I just hate hugs." Guy then stood up and scratched his neck. Then I looked down and saw that lee was basically dead. I quickly got down and checked his pulse. " Good, he's just unconscious he should wake up in about an hour or two." I stated while getting up. I looked at where Tenten was pinned down, she was gone. "How do know that?"Tenten said right behind me. I punched her in the face, but I stopped myself right in front of her face.  I but my hand down Her face as terrified." Damn Tenten don't do that to me. I've always wanted to become a medical ninja. So I went to the hokage when I started at the academy, and ever since then every week I went to the medical department. I still go." I said while walking away. "MAE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Neji yelled at me. I turned around " I can't stay I keep hurting you guys, plus I have to meet my other teams." I said. " no they can wait I still need to fight you, I could tell you were holding back in that fight. So you're going to fight me at full strength." He said walking towards me. I sighed, "I can't I'll probably hurt lee in some way or Tenten." I said looking at the ground." No you won't, Tenten and him are gonna be going home and guy will be the one carrying lee home. Besides your just not use to them yet." He then motioned them to leave and they did. " Okay I'll do it." I gave in and started walking to on side of the field while Neji was  on the other side. " no rules just no killing once someone gives up or cannot fight they will lose. Got it." He stated " got it" I nodded. " start" he yelled. He quickly started to make his way towards me. Wait why isn't he using his byakugan, I thought to myself while blocking some of his punches. He specials in taijutsu so I should get far away. I the. Punched his stomach really hard. He fell a bit back but then he vanished*poof* he was right behind me." Wow, that was a great punch but I got you now." He whispered to me. I turned around and saw he turned on his byakugan. He then hit me on one of my chakra points then another and another till he stopped. I then  fell back on the ground and disappeared * poof* " 2 can play the substitution game." I giggled jumping down from a tree nearby. " but how did you do that!" He yelled while coming at me I then teleported again Thai time right behind him. And I tapped his shoulder. " so that's how you can teleport, but how?" I sighed. He then punched my my stomach he then hit some of my chakra points. I tried to teleport but his hand were to fast. " this time I got you" He almost hit all my chakra point I closed my dark blue eyes and thought to myself " I wonder what Kiba would say if he saw me. Wait I still need to see Kiba, Naruto, and Shikamaru. They can't see me like this. They just can't!" Neji only needed 10 more points to hit for me not to move. " you're so weak!" I then opened my eyes he was shocked and stopped for a second. "Your eyes they're a crystal blue!" I smiled " thank you lord third." I whispered. I then punched neji in the face. I wiped the blood off my face. I noticed  He went flying back so I teleported behind him and kicked his back. He went flying in the air. I teleported a bit above him." I said don't underestimate me!" I then made some hand signs and yelled." wind style: tornado!" Then a wind came out of my arms and pushed neji into the ground. I stopped the Jutsu just in time or it would have killed him. I then graceful landed on my feet. I looked at him and he was passed out. I smiled I then sensed a chakra. " come out!" I yelled. " wow Mae you really went all out." Guy said. I nodded " I now have to meet my other teammates.." I then closed my eyes and fell down to the ground. " not today you're not." I heard guy say. I just hope I can tell Kiba and Naruto what happened today. That was the last thought I had before I passed out.
----------------------------------------
OMG! So intense wasn't it. I hope you liked it. I really like how it came out. Oh and go follow naruhina.sasusakura on Instagram I love the edits there. I just hope you enjoyed this. 4/1/16
Peace out rainbow trout!