Chapter 9- i like cuddling

People you flatter me. I have 354 or something reads! Thanks and for the people that vote like always I thank you. If it wasn't for That I probably would have already quit, but I have made a promise to myself to finish a book. Anyway enjoy with joy!

---------------------------------
What happened:

Mae, I gotta go but I wanted to ask you a question wanna go on a date tomorrow? I'll pick you up at 7." I nodded" okay on one condition." He nodded "anything." I looked up and smacked him"BRING ME MY MOMO YOU POLAR BEAR THEIF!" He held his head and laughed " no*oww*problem. Just dress nicer than usually." I kissed his cheek and started to run home." DONT WORRY I WILL JUST DONT FORGET TO PICK ME UP." He nodded and teleported home."AHHH." Naruto yelled. I punched him in the face and he went flying. I ran over to him and he was passed out." Dang, I'll tell him it was just a dream." I said dragging his body to his room.

---------------------------------
"MAE ARE YOU HERE!" Naruto yelled barging into my room.  I groaned " yeah, don't you remember." I was barely even awake. He shook "No, I don't remember that...OWW!" He was rubbing his head." And I does my head hurt so bad, it's like someone punched me." I jumped out of bed." No,no.nononononono, you're probably just imagining things." I said trying to make sure that he didn't know it was me." Ok, whatever." Naruto said leaving my room."oh and Mae it's like 6:20 in the afternoon." WHAT!" I yelled." Yea I was gonna wake you up earlier but I went to on a mission." Naruto trying to calm me down." WHATEVER!" I did not need to hear a lame excuse. I ran to my closet and got my red dress. I ran into the bathroom and took a shower then changed into the dress. I got out of the bathroom and went to my room and put on some mascara. I looked at the time it was 6:50 just on time. I walked out of my room and into the living room Naruto was just sleeping on the couch. I sighed, he moved and I took a step forward and the floorboards creaked. I stopped he moved again. I then felt a sneeze coming. I tried to hold it in. It worked. I looked over at him he was fast  asleep. I tipped toed to the door it was 7:00. "Damn, kiba's gonna be at the door any second. If he knocks then Naruto will wake u-" **knock**I was interrupted by knocking. I looked at Naruto he was now fully awake." Hey,Mae where Ya going? You're dressed up,that's unusual for you?" He said coming towards me."no where..." I was standing in front of the door." Then why is there someone at the door and your guarding it?" Naruto said now 3 feet away from me." What door? Who's outside? Who are you? What am I?" I said grabbing the door handle." Open the door Mae." He said in a serious voice my shook my head. " no, Naruto if I do then you can't make fun of me. And you won't follow me around."I was turning the door handle. He nodded. I sighed and quickly opened the door Kiba was there holding flowers. He was wearing way nicer clothes than usual but he was still holding on to his usual jacket. I looked around and noticed Momo and akamaru. I turned around and saw Naruto laughing so hard he was on the ground. I ignored him and turned around to talk to Kiba. " hey Kiba. You look really nice like always." I said blushing. He blushed at the compliment." Um thanks...Mae you look amazing. Like always." I blushed even harder than I was before." Th-thanks, let's go." I turned around and saw Naruto crying of laughter on the floor." Bye nono! I'm gonna hurt you so hard for laughing when I get back!" I said very cheerfully while closing the door. I started picking up momo and walking."  I missed you you so much momo...." Momo was liking my face. I stopped her and looked at Kiba who was just staring at me." So Kiba where are we going." No reply. He just kept on staring right at me." Ummm earth to Kiba." I said shaking my hands in his face. I placed momo on my head and then grabbed Kiba by his hand. He stopped staring right away." Sorry Mae I spaced out for a minute there." He said looking away." It's fine I just wanna know where we are going to is all." I said stopping." Oh well my ma and my sis want to meet you....so we're gonna go back to my house." He said looking at me again."Ok I want to meet them to." I said walking again. "Good I hope you like them." We both looked at each other's eyes. I noticed that his are alway the same when I'm talking to him. Full of energy, determination, love and emotions. Whenever he's talking with someone else his eyes are so dull. I wonder if my eyes are like that." MAE!" Kiba yelled at me. " you're starting to space out to." I laughed " I guess so, are we here yet?" He nodded " yea" I stopped and looked around, we were in front of a pretty big house. I also noticed we were in the inuzuka compound." Your house is big." I said , Kiba laughed "well I am gonna be the leader of the clan when I'm older." I looked at him" you....leader....of a whole clan.... I can see that happening." He smiled " yea me...it's funny I want to be leader but , I don't know. Whatever it doesn't matter my ma and sis are waiting for us." I nodded Kiba ran up the steps and opened the door. I followed and walked in. Kiba walked in and closed the door. I momo on the floor and then he grabbed my hand and pulled me to what seemed to be the living room. I looked around and saw two women that had the Inuzuka clan marks. The older one came up to me and started to sniff me." Hm you seem to perfect for Kiba. Your Inuzuka material. " She said." Oh that's nice, um so you must be his mom?" I asked feeling nervous. And what did she mean perfect for Kiba and inuzuka material. She stopped sniffing me." Why yes I am. My name is tsume Inuzuka, I made dinner for all of us. Kiba kept telling me that it had to be perfect. Just for you. Ya know he talks about you all the time. About how beautiful you are, that you are so strong, and how smart you are, I think he really likes you." I giggled " why thank you, the food doesn't need to be perfect.  And I hope that Kiba does like me cause I like him a lot too." She laughed."Hana come over here and introduce yourself. I need to set they meals." She said walking out to what I'm assuming the kitchen. I looked at Kiba who still had a firm grip of my hand. He was blushing a ton. Then I looked at the girl coming towards us." Im Hana, kiba's older sister. He has told us a lot about you." I looked at him " Kiba seems to me that you like to talk about me." He shrugged," what. I can't help it your so perfect. I just want them to know how amazing you are." I blushed and looked away from Kiba." Oh, i think your pretty amazing your self, I'm not perfect I'm me." Hana just started laughing." Young love it's hilarious. Let's go into the kitchen our ma probably had to table set up." We nodded, Hana went into the kitchen and I followed but Kiba wouldn't move. " Kiba c'mon. Your mom got the food ready." He shook his head." Mae, I didn't think they would tell you all that stuff. I hope you're not weirded out." I sighed and grabbed his other hand " Kiba you're so confident and I love that. Don't let those words make you embarrassed, I tell Naruto things about you all the time." He started to chuckle " what do you say about me, huh. Is about how awesome I am." I stared at him" you just ruined a perfectly good moment between us." He sighed " oh well. Let's go eat!" He pulled us towards the kitchen. Then to the dinning room. His mom and Hana were sitting next to each other. So Kiba let go of my hands and pulled out a seat for me." Thanks." He nodded and sat down right next to me. " I hope you like the meal Mae I made my famous steak and mashed potatoes." Tsume said already digging in. I looked and saw Hana she was already eating to. So I picked up my knife and fork and dug in. Man it was good.

Time skip to where they are finished eating.

We finished our food." Let's go into the living room and talk for a bit." Hana said getting up. I got up and started walking to the living room. I sat down, Kiba sat next to me. Hana sat across from us and tsume sat down by herself." So Mae, who are your parents." Tsume said trying to start a conversation. I sighed " I don't really know, they're dead." Everyone just looked at me." It's ok, I know a little bit about them. So I'll tell you that." " Mae I'm sorry. I didn't know. You can tell us anything you want about them." Tsume said. I nodded." Well my dad had super red hair and dark blue eyes like me. He was fighter, and brother and father. He was Naruto's moms brother. That's how we're related. He died 4 days after I was born, when the nine tails attacked. He was fighting to protect the village. He was a hero. Or that's what the hokage says." I looked around and saw Hana crying and tsume was in deep thought Kiba just stared at the floor and grabbed my hand." Mae who is your mom?" Tsume asked." I don't know her name but she had brown hair and light blue eyes. She was the 4th hokage's assistant. He thought her teleportation.She was like a sister to him. She was a great ninja. she had lots of friends but liked one in particular. They were a tag team their name was the flash and the beast." Kiba squeezed my hand." Mae, how do you know all this?" I looked at him" the hokage told me, she died 4 days after I was born just like my father by the nine tales." I looked at Hana who was bawling like a baby. Then I saw tsume she was in deep thought," Mae, your mom..... She was my best friend..... We were the flash and the beast." Tsume said walking over to me." No way.... I....never....would have thought. Hey Kiba maybe this means we should be the flash and the beast." I said looking over at him. Tsume sat right next to me. " you look like her... A lot." I nodded "the hokage told me that. Oh crap what time is it!" Kiba looked at the clock " 11:26" I sighed " ugh my house is all the way across the village. Plus I can't teleport because The last time I did I scared Naruto." Hana stopped crying and looked at me." Mae you can stay here. The couches won't do, my bed is to small, but Kiba has a really big bed just sleep with him. I'll let you borrow some shorts and a tank top." I looked at tsume she nodded. Then Kiba said " Mae, I'm fine with it if you are." I nodded."thanks." Hana went upstairs to her room and gave me clothes to change into. I went to the bathroom to change I got out and saw Kiba. He was shirtless with basketball shorts on. " Mae my room is in here." He said walking in." Ok." I entered the room, it was a bit messy but not as bad as Naruto. I laid down on the bed and snuggle with the blankets. Kiba turned off the lights and laid down next to me."Kiba I'm gonna tell you know... I'm a huge cuddlier. I hate hugs but love to cuddle." Kiba laughed " that's cute, I'm also a cuddlier." I laughed." Kiba I'm cold." " I can fix that." Kiba said putting his arm around me and pulling me towards him. I am so glad his room is dark I am blushing like crazy. " so  Mae, what do you think of my ma and sis?" Kiba said trying to start a conversation." I like them a lot. Who would have thought that our moms were best friends and a tag team. Do you want to be a tag tag team?" I asked Kiba. " Ya I know that's crazy. And Ya I feel like being in a tag team would be cool. Would we still be known as the flash and the beast?" Kiba asked. " Ya obviously, we would be unstoppable." I said in a yawn." Ha. Well let's talk more about it in the morning it seems like you got very comfortable in my arms." I nodded " ya I could stay like this forever." Kiba chuckled " me too babe me to." And with tag to fell asleep. I love Kiba I couldn't imagine being with anyone different. He makes me happy.
-----------------------------
I hope you liked it I did. And
Yes I know that's not how the story is but remember I can change things if I want and add some things. You'll thank me later. But anyway my Achilles is better now so it's all ok. And guess what I graduate tomorrow. I'm so excited.  I still don't have wifi, but I'm going strong. But anyways bye.
(5/24/16)
Peace out rainbow trout!