Chapter 7-i'm allergic to....

Hey people sorry about not posting had parcc so I didn't have time. And I don't have wifi for a. While. So let's see how this works.Any way lets get to the good stuff.
Enjoy with joy
----------------------------------------
What happened:
The thought never left my mind, this was originally a date. Then I remembered, I never really meet Shikamaru's or Naruto's team. Oops that will have to wait.
----------bubbles --------------

"It's been three days since I've last since Kiba. I wonder if he still likes me." I said looking at Naruto. "I'm sure he does-COME ON MAE WE NEED TO HURRY. I TOLD KAKASHI SENSEI THAT WE WOULD BE THERE AT 12:30!" Naruto said yelling at me." I wonder if he does.... Wait Naruto I haven't even met your teammates, who are they again?" I looked at Momo, she basically did a face palm. "Well there's kakashi sensei,he's very chill and doesn't really show any of his face, and then there's Sakura she's the most beautiful girl in the leaf..." Naruto kept going on and on. I just thinking of Sakura being the most beautiful girl in the leaf."I don't think she's all that beautiful like you say she is. Her annoying pink hair and that attitude of hers. Plus it was weird when I was in the hospital and she just walked in and stayed there." I blurted out." SHE IS TOTALLY THE PRETTIEST GIRL, YOU JUST DONT KNOW HER LIKE I DO!" He shouted back. I looked around and noticed the girl herself and a boy. I looked at Naruto and whispered"who's that...wait is that Sasuke, and where's kakashi?" He looked at me irritated " Ya that's Sasuke, and kakashi always late." He said walking over to Sakura. I followed but stopped till I was just a couple feet away from Sasuke. " what do you want?" He asked me."I wanna know something." I said going closer to him."like what, you've never talked to me unless you were forced to." I shook my head " nobody can force someone to talk. I wanted to talk to you. But I just wanna ask you a question." He looked at me very confused." I don't understand you..." I grabbed his hands."shut up, just let me ask you a question." I looked at his face he was blushing." What is it." I let go of his hands "do you think im p-" I stopped and turned around and saw kakashi."KAKASHI, you're finally here." Naruto yelled." Sorry I'm late, I got lost in the path of life." I ran up to him." So your kakashi, Naruto was right." He looked at me confused." Anyway let's get to the training. Naruto against Mae and Sakura and Sasuke." Kakashi said pulling out a book."NO KAKASHI SENSEI I DONT WANNA FIGHT MAE SHES TOO STRONG!" Naruto yelled begging kakashi."I'll fight Mae." Sasuke said."I want to see how strong she is, after all she did put someone in the hospital." I looked at him" how  do you know I put someone in the hospital?" He pointed at Naruto and at Sakura. She blushed then mumbled something like" senpai noticed." And then fainted. I laughed " bring it on!" I looked at kakashi, he was just reading his book."ok whatever you to can fight. NOW!" We shrugged and then went on to the fight. I started by activating my eyes and so did sasuke.

------------Time skip---------- to lazy to write the fight scene. I will right in when editing.

"MAE!" Naruto yelled while running over to me."SASUKE!" Sakura yelled running towards sasuke. We were both sweaty and tired." I think this looks like a draw." Kakashi said after finishing his book. I frowned" this isn't over!" I said deactivating my eyes, Sasuke doing the same." You're right we shall finish this fight another time." Sasuke said already walking home." Sounds good to me!" I yelled at him. I looked at Naruto " you wanna go home?" He asked " sure, I can't push myself to hard I have to meet Shikamaru's team tomorrow." I said walking towards home."wow you still haven't met them. It's been like to 4 weeks." He said trying to catch up to me. I ignored him and looked around."we're home." I opened the door," I gotta take a shower." I ran to my room and picked out my things and headed to the shower. I took my shower then ran straight into bed. I fell right asleep.

---the next day---
I opened my eyes. And looked at the clock. It read 8:30,I slowly got outta bed and did my daily routine. I then looked at momo she looked like she needed something so I gave water and food " is that what you wanted?" She shook her head and basically roared what she wanted." Is it something we have to do today?" She nodded. I thought for a bit. The It hit me."WE'RE LATE! SHIKAMARU IS GONNA KILL ME." I then picked up momo and teleported to the training grounds. I saw Shikamaru and what I assumed his team." Sorry I'm late.... I..... Um...... Got lost on the path of life." I said trying to make up an excuse for being late. They all just nodded. A tall tan smoking man then said "that's ok. I'm assuming you noki Mae uzumaki. I'm Asuma."he then proceeded to put out his hand. I shook it." Yes, finally got one right." I muttered to myself. I then looked and saw ino and choji, I walked up to them." I didn't know that you guys  were on the same team." They both nodded and then ino said " yea we're the ino-shika-cho gang. But we're not a gang were a formation." I nodded awkwardly. Then looked at choji." So isn't that the same formation as your guys dads?" He nodded." But we're gonna be better than them." I smiled" so you guys probably won't need me for many things?" He nodded. Then ino hit him." Nononono we will still need you its just that were better without you." I frowned" no I don't mean it like that." Ino said trying to make things better."Thats not what they mean, they mean that with or without you we will be a good group." I turned around and saw Shikamaru." Ya that's what I meant." Ino said reassuring me." Whatever lets just get on with The mission." Said walk towards Asuma." Okay so this mission is another cat rescue." Asuma started saying."WHAT! I STILL HAVE BEEN ON A MISSION YET." I yelled " ok so this is also showing Mae what the team can do." Asuma continued. Everyone nodded, I just sat there." We have to catch a cat and receive information from it. Come on let's go the that cat lady and get going. I nodded, then we started running towards a building." This  is it." Shikamaru said slowing down." Ok, but there's something I need to tell you guys. I'm allergic to ..." I said"no time, we're already late as it is!" Ino barked back. "Sorry Mae ino probably just wants to show you how strong our team is." Shikamaru said reassuringly. I nodded"whatever, let's just get on with the mission."Ok  we go in, there should be a cat lady waiting for us." Asuma said leading us. We headed in luckily there were no cats. Ino then proceeded to open another door. We all headed in, then the door slammed shut I looked around and saw cats nothing but cats. But then I noticed an old woman and a little girl. The little girl was sleeping right behind the woman. I felt it coming and once I would start there would be no stop. I then teleported from the building. "Momo, do think I should tell them." She nodded. "Ughhhhhhhh, ok I guess it's important to know that I'm allergic to..." " MAE!" I looked up and saw Shikamaru."are you ok, you just ran out with no words." I nodded " I'm ok. But there's something I need to tell you guys. I'm allergic to--" I turned around and saw an angry ino." What heck Mae!" She yelled while trying to punch me. I teleported behind her in an instant with a kunai next to her neck." Don't underestimate me." I whispered. I let her go and went next to Momo, we then started to make our way with shikamaru." So tell me the details, where are we going." He looked shocked then he realized what I meant." Oh we're going to the middle of town. You me and Momo. And the others are going to check the perimeters." I nodded" let's go." I picked up Momo and started running, shikamaru was following.

----Time skip----

" I found a sense of animal chakra." I whispered to shikamaru. He nodded " okay use your eyes to see if it's a cat, the cat we're looking for is a cat that's black and has white feet like boots." I nodded I then activated my eyes. I looked around and saw  the cat it fit Shikamaru's description perfectly." Yeah this is our cat." Momo sniffed the air. She whimpered , I sighed. I picked her up and put her on my head."it's okay, so shikamaru what now." Me shrugged " I catch it." He then pulled out a bag."what, whatever let's just get going. You're gonna use you shadow possession thing." He nodded." Then you throw this bag on it, it will make it pass out." I nodded, he then proceeded to go in and catch the cat. I followed but stopped before the cat could see me. " Mae now!" Shikamaru yelled. I guess he already has him in a shadow possession. I teleported behind the cat and threw the little bag. I exploded right on the cat and he fainted." I got the bag and snagged the cat." WE DID IT!" I yelled Momo almost falling off my head."nice, Mae can you teleport us back?" Shikamaru said tiredly. I nodded," sure." I grabbed his hand and the bag and boom we were back to the cat lady building."you go in shikamaru I'm allergic to cats" Shikamaru's face was shocked "what! You're such a drag for not saying anything earlier." He was gonna say more then someone started talking "there you guys are and I see you have the cat" choji said. I nodded " bye guys! I had a really fun time."I started walking away I was almost home when something grabbed my hand, I flipped the thing." OWWW WHAT THE HECK MAE I JUST WANTED TO HOLD YOUR HAND!" I looked down" KIBA, I helped him up." Why are here?" He rubbed this leg" I wanted to ask you a question." I put Momo on the ground with akamaru. " sure, Kiba ask away." He started to blush super hard, that made me blush really hard."Um... I..." He paused." Spit it out!" I yelled."IjustwantedtoknowifyouwouldbemygirlfrienbecauseIreallylikeyou." He said in one breath."excuse me."I asked very confused. He sighed" will.you.be.my.girlfriend?" He asked looking at my eyes."OMFG YAS!" I yelled I him on the cheek then he kissed my lips for like seconds  until we were interrupted by Naruto"MAE!" He pushed me off of Kiba. I just ran inside, Kiba left to his place.i looked around"Momo?" " she left with your boyfriend and akamaru." Naruto said closing the door." Okay, did I ever tell you that I'm allergic to cats. Now if you need me I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'm going meet with my team." I said going to my room."which one!" Naruto yelled "you'll see." I said yelling at Naruto.

------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm sorry it's gonna be hard for me to upload since my wifi is down for the time being. It's ok though I will try to keep up with the weekly uploads. I decided that I'm going to make a lemon or something a bit fluffy but that's gonna be way later on. Anyway have a good day I'm also sick so... It's gonna be tough.
(4/25/16)
Peace out rainbow trout