Chapter 1☺ 1st day of school

"Hurry up Amarley!" I felt someone slap me across the face as I let out a groan. I open my eyes and see my father, he'd obviously been drinking as the smell of alcohol filled the air. I sigh as he walks out the door. It's Monday, the worst day of the week oh and my first day of school.

I don't wait long before I get up and go have a quick shower. I dry my body before putting on some old grey jeans, pink shirt and black hoodie. I put my blond hair into a bun. I pull my old black vans on and run out the door. I don't bother saying bye to my father as he would get mad at me for being too loud and mums at work.

As the bus pulls up I hop on swiping my go card before sitting in the closest seat towards the exit. I take out my favourite book Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and read until we arrive at school 20 minutes later.

walking through the gates i head straight to the office to pick up my timetable for this semester.

I walk down the door through the door to be greeted by a middle aged woman with blonde hair and a long black dress

"Hello dear, how may I help you" She asks

Hi, I'm here to get my timetable I reply walking up to the front desk.

"Name" she demands while typing on her computer

Amarley Lee Satan Rae I reply while cringing at my middle name

She lets out a chuckle, probably at my middle name before printing and handing my timetable over.

"Here you go" she says

Thank you I reply while heading out the door

****

As I find my locker I put my equipment in before I grab my student hand book and pen before finding my way to my homeroom class. I walk the hall of people and lockers when someone pushes me over making me drop my equipment.

"Oh, sorry didn't see you there" she speaks eyeing me up and down.

She's wearing a bright pink dress that doesn't even reach mid-thigh and bright pink 6 inch heels. She has long blond hair tied up in a ponytail and a face of makeup

Man, I don't even know how you walk in those things like how do your feet even bend like that I think to myself.

"It's ok" I say with a fake smile

She laughs looking at her side hoes behind her before turning back to me.

"No seriously I didn't see you there, it was like you were invisible" she says making the people around us stare and giggle

I pick my stuff up and start walking. I have to get away from her before I humiliate myself.

I feel her eyes staring at my back and it makes me feel sick. I walk further down the hall and I spot my homeroom class cbo9. Score. I walk in and take the back left corner seat.

Yes, I made it to class. This time without too much humiliation.

At my old school I managed to trip and get a bloody nose which splat up my face when I hit the floor. I had to run back home and trust me, that wasn't fun and don't get me started on the punches I got from my dad.

Although it wasn't as bad as you think as I'm kind used to it.

7 years ago my dad lost his job as an army trainer due to abusive behaviour. He put five students in hospital with severe head injuries from being punched multiple times.