chapter 23 AHHHHH

Alex P.O.V

Hanging out with Amarly was actually pretty fun considering the weird encounter on the highway.

Now its just Jack, Sam and I sitting at my dining room table deciding to open the ripped up Aldi bag or not that Amarley left in my car.

Sam- "Just open it"
Jack- "what if its a bomb"
Sam-"then we need to open it"
Jack-" what if it sets off when we open the bag?"

"GUYS SHUT UP" i yell frustrated at there bickerness

The guys stare at me mouths open.

"I fink sombwodys hawing a big bad day" sam says turning to Jack

"I fink it-"
"GUYS" i cut Sam off in the middle of his sentence.

"We shouldn't even need to discuss this, we shouldn't open it because its not our property, now im going to put it on top of the cupboard because thats the most respectful, responsible thing to do" i state picking up the bag and putting it on top of the cupboard.

The boys look at me confused "what, ive been watching doctor Phil lately" i confess

The boys look at each other before breaking into fits of laughter

"And i thought you flunked english, turns out you pretty good at it" my father jokes walking into the dining room.

This makes them laugh even more while i stand confused by the situation. "Haha time for bed" i state pulling the boys by their hoodies dragging them up the stairs, putting them both in separate spare bedrooms.

"I dont want to hear anything till tomorrow 9am" i demand walking into my bedroom on the opposite side of the hallway.

Taking my shirt and jeans off and putting them into my laundry basket i slip into my bed pulling the blankets on top of me resting my head onto my soft fluffy pillow.. .. but today it wasn't as soft as i wanted it to be.

Fluffing my pillow constantly for about 5 minutes my pillow would just not fill my needs.

Sighing i kick my covers off angrily stomping over to my door before calming myself by putting on a fake smile before swinging my door open sassily while walking down the stairs towards the bag.