Chapter 5 :O WHAT!!

After I pay for our food, we go and sit in a booth opposite each other.

"So umm, how's life?. "Max asks (the waiter dude)

Uhh yeah it's great you no..... School is boring blah blah blah. I reply obviously lying

He laughs at my comment when his phone rings.

"Hello" "yeah im having lunch at work " "sure if you want" "bye", he reply's every two seconds.

He puts his phone down before turning to me

"A few mates are gonna come have lunch with us k" he says more than asks

K, but im not buying them cake I reply drinking my milkshake.

Max starts talking about this time where he was playing the Wii when he tripped smashing his TV. I start dying of laughter to the point where I have to hold my stomach and try to breathe while the tears run down my face.

"It was not funny, I mean I literally just saved enough money for it and bam gone in less than an hour" he replies seriously.

I start breathing at a normal pace when I look up to his face and burst out laughing again this time I end up coughing because of lack of oxygen in my lungs and my ribs hurting.

Max leans over to pat my back but I sit up just in time otherwise he would hit the whip marks and I really don't want to witness that.

I decide to go to the toilet to make sure my makeup hasn't smudged making you be able to see the black eye.

When I walk back to the table I realise that's it's not just Max but it's the guys from this Alex, Sam, Jack and Zack from this morning.

The guys turn towards me with questioning looks.

"Hey Clumsy Nerd, miss me already" Alex says smirking

Pfft, it your dreams, I was having lunch Max over here duurrr I reply with a little attitude.

"Told you she was on her period" Zack randomly says

Everybody laughs except Max and I.

Guys I'm not on my period and can I please sit back down like seriously you just took my seat. I ask pointing to where they are sitting.

Zack and Jack mover out letting me sit back to where I was eating my delicious cake.

The stare at me while I eat in peace.

What? I ask

"What happened to your eye?" Max asks

Why don't you ask your friend Alex here I reply glaring at Alex?

"Wait he's the dickhead that kicked you with a football yesterday making you in a foul mood today" Max yells slightly too loud for my liking

I nod finishing my cake.

Wait im not in a foul mood, I say standing up before sitting down again when pain is released

Max hits Alex up the back of the head, making Alex growl in anger.

"So who else have you been talking to about me, hey Clumsy Nerd? Alex asks

Oh only Max because I made him sad because I made him go away this morning making me feel really guilty because the look on his face was just really puppy like and I like puppies and then it made me think about how puppies looked when they were sad and then I was like omg he's just like a puppy and now he's sad and then I just had to walk here to say sorry but then I ended up buying him cake and a milkshake and well ...... (In a dull voice) now you're here. I reply talking really fast with too many hand jesters.

"Wait so you say im hot and then you say im cute, make up your mind" Max replies sarcastically.

"Wait so this morning when Alex asked you if you like what you see and you said you said you weren't falling for that again did you mean that Max asked you and you admitted it?" Sam says amused

I nod slightly embarrassed

They break out in laughter.

While they laugh my phone starts ringing the song I wrote (not literally)

How to be a heartbreaker, boys they like the look of danger, well get em falling for a Stanger, a player, singing I l-l-l-love you, at least I think I do.

They stop laughing as I take my phone out and look the caller ID. Mother is what it said. I look at my phone in shock as my mother's calling me.

"You going to answer that or just listen" Alex says pointing to my phone.

Ummm yeah I say answering the phone

"Hello, from the other side" My mum sings

"I must have called one thousand time" I sing back awkwardly earning looks from the boys

"To tell you, im sorry for everything that I've done" she sings back

"But when I call, you never seem to be home" I sing

She starts singing the next line but I cut her off.

"Mum, I love singing with you but I'm with people and well it's embarrassing, what do you want?" I say laughing

"Wait as in, real people, what have you done with me daughter?" my mum replies

Alex starts laughing because my mums loud on the phone making you able to hear her without having the phone next to your ear.

"No mother, im with Newt in the maze runner gotta go a beetle blade is chasing me" I reply sarcastically

"OMG, I love Newt daym he's sexy I'd canoodle with him any day if you know what I mean 'wink wink'" my mother replies

"Mother.... No.....i already called dibs" I reply saying the last part fast and serious

The boys just look at me like I said the most disgusting thing in the world, but you know what, I couldn't care less what they think of me.

"Ok, mum what do you want?"