chapter 20 ☺☺

Amarley's P.O.V (still wearing cat mask)

Heading back home from the hospital after 3 hours of surgery the doctors said that he was put in a coma and that it was in his hands weather he wanted to wake up or not.

After hearing the news that there is a 50% chance he will live, i hopped out of the plastic chair my butt decided to stick to, and entered his room.

"Hi Cody, you dickhead, why would you risk your life for me"? I sigh as tears roll down my face. "I know you love me, i mean who wouldn't want this?" I joke around waiting for him to hit my upside my head and tell me to "stop being so self obsessed"

Finally sinking in that he isn't going to wake up anytime soon i walk out of the room to be greeted by police officers.

"Hello?_____" the police officer states holding his hand out to shake.

I take his hand shaking it a little before replying
"you can call me Rae" as it is my last name so im not technically lying.

"Right, Rae.., we need to ask you some questions about the shooter of Cody " the police officer asks

" he had black hair,blue eyes, about 6 foot and wore jeans and jacket. I dont no why he shot him or who he was" i reply

"Anything else?" The officer states

"Certain", i reply walking off down the hospital walkway.

Walking down the road towards the highway i sigh realizing i have no one to pick me up as cody is well unavailable and my doner wouldn't come.

"SHIT" I yell breaking into yet another tantrum.

Spotting an Aldi bag stuck on a bush i pull it off before walking into some bushes. I carfully take my mask off before placing it in the bag.

Going back to the highway i decide to walk towards home praying my doner has drunk himself to sleep as its about 5pm.

Your probably wondering why I don't just call for a taxi, well you see even though i got a load of money from the fight i had to pay ambulance fees and for the surgery.

Bored without my phone i decide to sing believe a song i wrote a couple years back.

(I didn't write the song)

I can't believe
That when I breathe
That there's something good inside of me
Just one good thing inside of me
So close to me
That memory
Of that one good thing inside of me
Just one good thing inside of me
Yeah

If I went out the back door, nobody would stop me
But, where would I go?
'Cause I ain't ever had a real home
So, what do I know?
So, I could keep runnin', hide until they find me
But, what would that do?
If they could only know what I knew
What would i...

BEEEPP

Jumping from the noise, i noticed the amount of cars that we on the highway due to traffic.