date night disaster

my pov 

i finished talk to  jasmine  and threw my phone on my night stand  then i got on my bed and grab my pillow and hugged it scooted up to the wall and look at Slappy and said do want to go out with me or not. I know you were listening in on my conversation with my friend . he smiled at me and walked over to me and hugged me and sayed : if you want to i don't mind doing with you  your my partner and contracted is sealed so yeah i would love too go out with you . I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek and jumped up to get changed .

Slappy pov 

after I heard Lily's conversation with her friend I knew she was going ask me out on a date I smiled at the thought of me and her going out and agreed to it when she said the same words I knew what she was happy so yes and then she smiled at me and kissed my cheek and went off to get dressed when she was out of the room i touched my cheek and blushed happliy .

my pov 

When i was done getting ready i stepped out bathroom in a red dress * ps it the dress at the top *my hair was curled along with make up .  slappy's   jaw hit the floor when he saw me he walk over to grab my hand and said you look stunning  lets go darling .  I look down at him and panicked I forgot he was a dummy then I thought other people would think badly of us . then i remember  of a spell that my grand - mother teach me a long time ago and told Slappy my plan.