Chapter 15

Leaving Reece to stay inside my house while me and some random guy looked for Harry, we walked quite quickly across the road until we got to Harry's street. "I'm Liam by the way." He smiled and shook my hand jokingly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Thea... But apparently you already knew that." I giggled as he threw back a smile. 

"So, do you know what way Harry went when he left?" I asked Liam as we carried on walking until we were stood outside of Harry's house. I had noticed that Liam was quite tall, probably the same height as Harry, maybe the tiniest bit smaller, but nothing too noticeable.

We scurried along for a good ten minutes, turning into different streets in the hopes of finding the boy I was slowly catching feelings for. Why? I have no idea. He was just so sweet and caring and I couldn't help but feel something for him.

Turning a sharp corner, the butterflies in my stomach decided to flutter as we finally found Harry sat on a curb by the side of a random street with his knees to his chest and his head hung low.

I ran over to Harry and knelt down in front of him. "Harry?!" I attempted to make eye contact with him as Liam hung behind and kindly let us have our moment.

I cupped his face in my small hands and examined his face. I lightly gasped at the sight of his bottom lip seeping with blood and the top of his left cheekbone scuffed and lightly bleeding also.

"What the hell happened?!" My voice became shaky at the thought of Harry being in pain or being hurt and injured.

Harry held back on answering as I observed his fingertips brush over his red knuckles. "I got in a fight." He finally pushed out the answer I was expecting, tears almost welling up inside of me. "With who?!" My voiced stayed calm but questioned with a concerned tone.

"Adam."