Opposite Attract [Tsukishima Kei x Reader]

Requested by TheEmpressAkashin

~•✩•~

To the surprise of the Karasuno volleyball team, the snarky blonde middle blocker, Tsukishima Kei have brought his girlfriend over to the team's practice. After how long the team pleased him plus from time to time where Nishinoya and Tanaka pretty much went on their knees and begged, wanting to see Tsukishima's girlfriend, but most likely to see the girl's beauty. They only knew how she looked like from Yamaguchi and Tsukishima's description, but Tsukishima's description were more like bragging of how he have a girlfriend while the rest don't and such.

Standing at the entrance of the volleyba gym was Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and a [Hair color] haired girl with bright [Eye color] orbs and an angelic like aura. Everyone stopped what they were doing, eyes popping out, mouths apar, with some drools from a certain second year duo.

"BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!!!" Nishinoya and Tanaka yelled, recovering from the shocked but instead were replace with a lovestruck expression.

The girl chuckle at the two second year. Everyone had the same thought, 'Her laugh even sounds like an angel'
"W-w-w-who a-a-are y-you?" Hinata asked, enchanted bu the beauty.

"I'm [Last name] [Name], first year" she replied doing a hand gesture, "Also, thank you for taking care of Tsukki-chan."
The word 'Tsukki-chan' ran through their heads like a curse word. "Did you just say Tsukki-chan?" Tanaka asked, as his eyebrows twitched, "TSUKISHIMA EXPLAIN THIS?!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS BEAUTIFUL ANGEL?!"

"Oh, you mean [Name], she's my girlfriend" Tsukishima replied bluntly like it wasn't a damn big thing.
Tanaka, Nishinoya and the first year's face paled as stone, they were too shocked to express any expression or words. Daichi and Sugawara were congratulating the couple like a mum and dad being proud of their childrens. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were laughing at the second year duo and the first years reaction, while [Name] were talking to Asahi and the managers about stuff.
Recovering from the shock, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and the first year duo started to throw questions at [Name], asking how you and Tsukishima met, when did you guys started dating, etc. But one particular questions were mentioned a lot. . .

"How did you and Tsukishima get together?"

[Name] was hesitating to answer the question, until Daichi announced that they should go back to practice. The [Hair color] hair girl parted with her tall boyfriend and Yamaguchi, and walked off with the two managers continuing to chat and help out with the towels and water bottles. From everyone's point of view by now about the girl was angelic like, sweet and innocent and the opposite of Tsukishima.

~ Time skip ~

Practice was nearby over. The managers and [Name] were handing out water bottles and towels, with some encouraging words from [Name]. Which made pretty much everyone flushed pink, while Nishinoya, Tanaka and Hinata pretty much faintd with a bright red face. Nothing surprising to the team, but to [Name] she was panicking, wondering what she did wrong.

"W-what happened?" She asked, "D-did I kill them, did they die?"

Tsukishima walked up to her patting her head softly to calm her down, while averting his eyes from her. "Just ignore the idiots [Name], they're just idiots" Tsukishima said, trying to keep his cool.

Yachi decided to walk up towards the couple, "Tsukishima-kun, [Last name]-san, how did you guys get togther?" The blonde girl asked.

Others agreed at the question, even the 3 unconcious player who recovered just a moment afterwards. "Another question, what do you see in this Stingyshima, [Last name]-san?" Hinata asked, hiding behind Tanaka with one of those 'trying to act tough but is not' face.
"Heh, are you by any chance jealous, shorty?" Tsukishima said in a mocking tone with a smirk appearing on his face.
"That's enough Tsukki-chan" [Name] said gently, "So would guys still like me to answer your questions?"
At this point everyone nodded, and Tsukishima stop mocking Hinata.

Getting on with answering the two questions.
"So. . . Tsukki-chan and I got together around a month and a half ago, so you could say its not long" [Name] said, "Though as you may know this is my first time coming to his volleyball practice, I heard that the team have a weird quick duo"

'Weird quick duo' Kageyama and Hinata thought with hidden disappointment.
"But how could you go out with someone so mean and evil like him?" Tanaka asked with tears streaming down his face while pointing his pointer finger at Tsukishima like he was accusing the suspect.

"Well. . ." The [Hair color] hair girl was about to answer but was in interupted by her blonde boyfriend, "What do you think, its my looks of course" the blonde said mocking them once again.
[Name] pouted at the 'rude' interuption from her boyfriend and shove him like a little kid who didn't get any candy. She faked a cough to get everyone's attention, which was taken away just a moment ago, closing her [Eye color] eyes and began to speak. "Don't listen to what Tsukki said, he's just trying to be annoying"

"But the reason why I dated him is, his personality. Its sometimes funny to see him mock and make snarky remarks on other people, you should see their reaction it was like earth turned upside down!" [Name] continued and chuckle at the thought, "You guys might think, How could Tsukki-chan and I date when we're total opposite of eachother. After all-"

Once again, being rudely interupted by her snarky blonde boyfriend, "Opposite do attract" he said with a smirk before giving [Name] a peck on the cheek.

Extended ending

Seeing Tsukishima's action, Nishinoya and Tanaka began to cry an ocean while banging their heads on walls or just banging the floor like a baby on a tantrum.

"WHYYYYYYYYY!!" they both scream.

The end~

~•✩•~

Word count: 977
Date posted: 01/04/2016

I hope you enjoy it TheEmpressAkashin. So requests are always open, anyome interested to request feel free to just comment or private message me

Contact me
Side wattpad: miyunnya
League of Legends: Kazuyukii
Void Elsword: Strawberyuki (Grand Archer)

• If you would like to know my Skype or LINE please private message me.