Admire [Yachi Hitoka x Reader]

Requested by @Miki_Senpai

~•✩•~

'Wahh! [Artist name]'s art are so amazing!'

'She sure is amazing~!!'

'I wonder who she is. She must be a talented person to draw all these arts'

* * *

Those were the words that people always thought of her, [Artist name]. 'She is truly amazing!' Yachi thought as she scroll through her phone, which shows of [Artist name]'s blog and her arts.

'I wonder who she really is.'

Yachi thought happily, imagining who [Artist name] is and how the so talented artist would look like. As the blonde haired girl walk down the streets happily scrolling her blog feed/dashboard, a certain [Hair color] haired girl walked past her with her head hung low as she walk past with her school bag clutch in her hand and uniform neatly tugged in and such.

Meet [Last name] [Name]. A student attending Aoba Josai as a first year, and also the outcast of the school. She wasn't a perfect or beautiful person, her [Eye color] orbs were dull and she wore a black rimmed glasses.
Secretly, under that dullness and nerdiness, [Name] hid her true idenity, she was [Artist name], and drew fanarts of anime and original art. Being someone who had two idenity weren't easy, there are times when she just wants to yell out to the world that she was [Artist name] and not some loner outcast like she is now.

Pulling out her [Favorite color] phone, she starts to go through her notification blog. Checking, replying and liking the comments or posts people and her fans hae said to her. Nothing could make the dull girl happier seeing people appreciating her artwork. As she push up her black rimmed glasses, she looked up from her phone and realize that she was at the front of Aoba Josai.

School weren't much of an excitment toward the [Hair color]-nette. She sat through her first few classes, writing teacher's lecture and notes from the board.

'Why is my life so dull and boring?'

She thought, as she wrote the last sentence in her notebook, before class finishes for break.
[Name] never really had a social life, so her break time was always consider of updating her blog and sketching her artwork. And replying messages to fans.... well, the girl herself was surprise people actually liked her work.

Break time came like a snap of a finger. She took her lunch and sketchbook and walk towards the school's rooftop. It was a place where she could escape people and fangirls, screaming about the volleyball captain, who she never knew his name.

Taking out her phone to check her notifications again. She saw a chain of messages requesting her to attend the yearly Miyagi convention. The [Hair color] haired girl was use to the requests, the past few months, her followers and fans have requested this. But being the shy and nerdy looking girl, [Name] is, she is scared of people's judgement and critics on her self appearance. Tapping keys on her phone, she posted an entry on her blog,

Good day, this is [Artist name] here.

I know many of you have requested my appearance at conventions like the Miyagi prefecture yearly convention. Umm... I'm not sure how to put this in words, but I've been thinking of attending to meet all of you at the Miyagi prefecture yearly convention. It would be a great honor to meet all of you at the convention.

So.... umm.... if any of you are around Miyagi this weekend. Please be sure to come ^^
- [Artist name]

[Name] was super nervous typing that message, she didn't want to disappoint the fans by rejecting their request to attend. Taking her [Eye color] orbs from her phone, she got her lunch from the side and started her bento which consists of steaming rice, chicken karage and fruit salad.