Fateful Pencil [Sugawara Koushi x Kuudere!Reader]

Requested by -- @LizHaiba and @AnimeHiro

Very lame title I might say! An idea just popped in my head and I didn't know what to name the one-shot xD
I have no expirience as a Kuudere or about it! So please Disclaimer please, Lev.

Lev: Eri-san dose not own Haikyuu nor you Readers!

Eri: Thanks Lev!

-

You were a very quiet girl at your school. You were never the one to hang out with people or talk loudly. No one hardly know how your voice sounds like, due to your silence treatments! Some people actually think that your muted, which means you can't talk.

Did I mention, you were a third year at Karasuno High, and a member of the Art Club.

You were walking down the almost empty hallways after school. Going to the gym, since you Art Club was cancel, due to the president being sick and the vice-president too busy, looking after her younger siblings.

Once you were out of the hallway, making your way to the Karasuno Boys Volleyball gym.

The volleyball team never noticed your presence, at all. You were like Kuroko, but just a female.

You took out your sketchbook and drawing tools and starts sketching a certain 3rd year setter, Sugawara Koushi.

To tell the truth you always had a crush on him, ever since you came from [Country]. You still remembered the time he was helping you settling down into the school, oh you wish that moment lasted forever!

Using your [fav color] mechanical pencil sketching his features, ans rubbing out to make it perfect. People think you are a perfectionist, since your work is always neat and perfect, and everything else. But to be honest, you didn't think so

After a while of sketching, you decided to get up and have stretch, and a little walk around the gym, leaving your stuff behind. Walking out of the gym without a notice by any of the boys and the manager.

~With the Karasuno's volleyball team~

The team were doing spike practice. It was Hinata's turn to spike.

Coach Ukai spiked the ball down and Hinata recieved, sending it to Kageyama. Facing where your previous spot was, he did a run up and a good timing, the small spiker jumped, while Kageyama tossed the ball to him.

BAM!

The ball that got spiked, hit Tanaka in the face, by accident.

"Dumbass Hinata!" Kageyama roared, "Where were you watching?!"

Being the scardy-cat Hinata is, he quickly apologize. "But it was not my fault." Hinata said, "Its this shiny thing on up there"

Following where Hinata pointed to, everyone's gaze was on the platform ( you get what I mean, right? ), you were recently were drawing on.

"There really is something shiny there" Nishinoya said, "Let's have a look, there might be money for this great senpai to buy you kohai ice-cream!"

Everyone on the team sweatdropped apart from Tanaka and Hinata... Of course!

The team when up to the platform to see what the shiny thing is...

But at the same time, you came back from your little walk, finding that the Karasuno boys near the spot where you were sketching.

The [hair color] haired girl notice the orange haired boy, bending down to see your stuff.

You quickly rushed up to the platform, but being unable to yell loud, you just tap one of them on the shoulder which turn out to be Yamaguhi Tadashi from your class. Yamaguchi tunred around and saw your expression-less face.

"[L-L-Last Name]-san?!!" Yamaguchi