Brother [Tsukishima x Reader]

WARNING: This includes spoilers from the manga, read at your own risk and don't blame me if you got spoiled xD

This time its Tsukishima, the clever megane blocker >~< Kageyama, mind doing the disclaimer?

Kageyama: This dumbass Eri does not own Haikyuu nor you Readers, Enjoy!

Eri: Not nessesary to call me dumbass, I'm not Hinata! This one-shot is going to be dedicated to @AbbieVanityCakes, the awesome Abbie-senpai I admire >u< I have no idea which Haikyuu character she likes (didn't want to give her my Kageyama angst one!)

-

You have been going out with the Karasuno's clever blocker, Tsukishima Kei for more than 3 months.

While you were walking to see him during volleyball practice, you started wondering if your megane boyfriend had any siblings or not. Your thoughts were interupted by your best friend, Sasamaki Akemi. "Hi [Name]" she greeted you. ( Hey! Go back to fighting with mafias, this is the wrong fanfic xD )

"Hi Akemi-chan" you greeted back, "So... going to soccer practice?"

Akemi nodded, "The finals are coming up and coach wanted us to practice for it"

"Go for it, Akemi-chan! Go and win!" You cheered your friend on, since the Karasuno's girl soccer team made it to the finals.

You and Akemi when separate ways. You arrived at the gym where the Karasuno's boy volleyball were practicing.

The sound of the ball hitting the ground and the shoes. "Kei!" You called out and waved at him.

"Hey Tsukishima, you're girlfriend's here~" Hinata said in a mocking tone.

"Hinata, you dumbass, go back to practice!" Kageyama yelled at the orange haired and threw a volleyball which hit the poor shorty.

 "[Last Name], what are you doing here?" Tsukishima asked you.

"Hey, can't your girlfriend watch you practice and then walk home with you?" the [Hair color] headed girl said pouting, "And stop calling me by my last name, call me [Name]"

Tsukishima just 'tched' and when back to practice, so does the rest of the team, while you just sat down next to Kiyoko-senpai, the Karasuno's manager.

~ Time-Skip brought to you by Hinagarasu ~

Volleyball practice was finished, while you were sleeping soundly on the bench where you were sitting, until you heard the gym's door opened which made you open one eye to look who it is...

"Kei, I came to pick you up!" a blonde man, probably in his twenties with brown eyes who looked like your boyfriend called out.

"Nii-san..." Tsukishima mumbled and started walking towards the tall man, "I'm going.."

He walked off with the mysterious man leaving you still half asleep with one eye opened. A while later, you finally realize that your boyfriend left you... YES! He left you to walk home alone, in the dark. 'How could you, Kei! How could you' you thought to yourself clenching your fist tightly and having a scary aura around you, just like Daichi's when he's angry.

"[Name]-chan, are you alright?" Yamaguchi asked you.

"I'm fine, but who was that man, he looks like Kei?" You replied standing up from the bench, stretching

"That was Tsukki's brother, Akiteru-san" He replied, which made you jaw dropped, "Wait [Name]-chan, why are you so shocked? Didn't you know?"

You shake your head, "He never told me about it, even about his family" you said dumbfound, "Hey you know where he lives right?"

"Yeah, do you need it?" Yamaguchi said, and you nodded.

You took out a a cute [Favorite color] notebook and a cute [Favorite anime] pen and gave it to Yamaguchi to wirte your boyfriend's address. "Thanks Tadashi-kun, I'm going to kil- I mean see him tomorrow, its Saturday anyway!" You said while laughing very weirdly, which was 'Oho ho ho'

Everyone in the gym sweat dropped at your, "oh so called evil laugh".

"So I see you guys next week, bye bye!" You said waving and ran out of the gym as fast as you can back to your house.

~ The Next Day ~

You happily skipped down the streets to Tsukishima's house which turns out was not that far from yours. You arrived at his house, which were not too big or small, 'Seems like a cozy house' you thought to yourself and smile.

You rang the doorbell, and waited for someone to open the door. It turns out it was the man that came to pick up your boyfriend yesterday. 

"A-ano... is Kei home?" You asked stuttering a little.

"He's out to the convenient store, he'll be back soon." the blond man said, "Not to be rude or anything, but who're you?"

"Ah, that's rude of myself. I'm [Last Name] [Name], Kei's girlfriend" You said and bow down respectfully.

"I'm Tsukishima Akiteru, Kei's brother and its nice to meet you!" Akiteru-san introduced himself, "I never knew Kei has a girlfriend, he never said a word"

"He never even told me that he had a brother" You said with a surprise tone

Akiteru-san asked you to come inside and wait for Tsukishima, so you did. You and Akiteru-san started talking about, how you and Tsukishima met each other, and many more, until your boyfriend came home.

"I'm back, Nii-san" Tsukishima called out from the front door ( Ok, forgot to mention that Tsukishima's parents are out for the day o3o )

The [Hair color] girl stood up and ran to the front door. "Kei!" You said with a cross arm and a cutely pout, "How come you didn't tell me you have a brother?"

"You never asked" He simply replied.

"Hey, but you could at least tell me!" You shouted at him.

"How about you, do you have any brothers or sisters? He asked you while he walked down the hallway.

"Oi, answer my question!" You shouted at him and walked after him, "Oi, Kei!"

'But well at least you knew he had a brother ^-^'

The End~

-

Abbie-senpai, I hope you like it <33 Turns out to be... longer than expected?