Hug [Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader]

My first one-shot and x reader >u< I hope you like it <3 Oikawa, do the disclaimer for me please?

Oikawa: Okay, Eri-chan~! Eri-chan does not own Haikyuu, nither does she own you Reader-chan, cause Reader-chan belongs to m- *get's hit by a volleyball* Iwa-chan! Enjoy <3

-

You were a second year at Aobajosai, and a girlfriend of the vice-captain of the boy's volleyball team, Iwaizumi Hajime. You loved Iwaizumi, his tsundere personality is just fun to tease and you found it cute when he blushes and deny it.

The [Hair color] girl were sitting on the bence in the gym, watching your boyfriend and his teammates practice. Until some brown haired boy called your name "[Nickname-chan]" Oikawa called you.

"Do you need anything, Tooru-chan?" You asked him.

"Iwa-chan told me that he wanted a hug from you" Oikawa whispered in your ear, so Iwaizumi couldn't hear him.

"Okay~!" you quickly replied and stood up.

You started walking to your boyfriend, sneaking behind carefully not letting him hear or notice you. When he started walking towards Oikawa, you quickly follow him to where he was, waiting for the right moment to strike him ( you have killer hugs, bruuhh xD ).

Since you couldn't wait any longer, you pounced on your boyfriend, shouting "HAJIME-CHAN" ( you have a habbit of adding 'chan' to everyone's name )

Iwaizumi turned around, finding you in mid-air, with your arms spread. The next thing he knew, he was already on the gym's floor with you on top hugging him.

"Hajime-chan, I didn't know you wanted me to hug you" you said, while snuggling into his chest.

"[Name] get off me!" Iwaizumi told you, while trying to push you off, but his attempt apparently failed.

"No!" you replied with a pouty face, "I thought you wanted my hugs?"

"Who told you I wanted a hug?" He asked you.

"Um.... Tooru-chan told me" you replied and tilt your head to side, confuse.

You then heard him mumbled Assikawa, while he push you off him. "[Name], he was just lying, so he could get away with the extra practice" He told you

"Then can I ask for a hug, Hajime-chan?" You ask with a cute puppy eye face ( since you knew Iwaizumi can't take your puppy eyes )

Iwaizumi blush as he looked at you, "F-Fine" he said, and pulled you into a hug.

You hugged back, snuggling into his chest and mumbled thank you.
The Aobajosai boys VBC were looking at you two, and started blushing a little, while Oikawa tooked out his phone and...

SNAPPED!!!

Both of you and Iwaizumi heard a sound of a photo being taken. Pulling away, Iwaizumi spotted Oikawa with his phone in his hand in a camera taking position ( thingy... )

"Assikawa!! Delete that!" Iwaizumi yelled, while he had a vein popped on his head.

"No way~! Oikawa said, and started running out of the gym.

Iwaizumi chased after the brown headed boy, while you blush, and yelled "Tooru-chan, send me that!"

The End~

-

So.. How was it? Please comment and vote! Tell me feedbacks of what you think about the one-shot >u< - Eri ~