In Times of Need

The next morning, Jason made his daily runs and went to stand outside Kobë's dorm. It was 9:05, and Jason was growing tired of waiting for him. Hmm. Five minutes late again I see. Man, he needs to get his life together. It's beginning to get annoying. Usually, you would be able to hear him fumbling around inside, but this time around, it was silent. Worry began to bubble in Jason's stomach as the silence went on. Finally, at 34 minutes later, he decided enough was enough and barged on in. The sight he was greeted with chilled him to the bone. Kobë was gone. To make sure he was correct, Jason searched all over the place. In the closets, under his bed, in the walls,(he'd once hid there before) and every place in between. He wasn't there. Trying to keep himself together, he went to class in hopes of seeing him there.
***

After a long day, he almost forgot about the situation at hand. He gasped in realization that he had not seen him at all. He searched everywhere he could think of, and more. He spent the entire day searching, and kept with it until late that night. Still, he searched every inch up to the borders of the light side. He found himself searching for so long, the world began to spin. The following morning, he had found that he had passed out in the chimney of the male dorms. He got up, dusted himself off, and defeatedly headed off to his dorm. About five minutes passed until a call came from his phone. Nobody ever called Jason, not even Kobë. Ever.