The return

Sprinting out of the hospital, Kobë searched the open space wildly, without progress. Finally, he spotted him a good ways out towards the dark dormitories. Blinking into existence behind him, he patted him on the shoulder and spoke his condolences. "Hey, it was worth a try, right?"
After an excruciating period of silence, Jason came up with quiet reply. " no."
Kobë simply didn't know what to say. He got like this sometimes, but him being around Jason seemed to make it better. Now he was the cause of it. He felt horrible. Jason, on the other half, felt worse than he had in a long time. After a minute or two passed, he came to the slow realization that Kobë had actually risked a lot of his reputation on the trip, and soon forgave him. "Thank you, Kobë. I'm glad that you cared enough to risk something like that." "Anytime," Kobë said briskly, with a change to a happy tone. "I'd happily do it any other day too. For you, Jason. Heaven knows that you need it most." Jason grinned and closed his eyes, pushing away the sting of his last comment, for he knew he didn't mean any bad. In fact, he was so distracted, that only a couple of seconds later , he tripped over a rock. They both grinned as Jason got up, for he was now covered in the green from the grass. Once he had stood finally, Kobë after laughing a little too hard, though about the situation and soon replaced his laughter with a look of guilt as he managed to ask, "You okay dude?"
"Yep. Years of tripping helps you grow used to it." He gave a smile to let Kobë know that it was okay to laugh. And then, after looking down at Jason's not green stained clothes, they both laughed until they reached to dorms.