The Aftermath

Silently cheering for Kobë, Jason happily danced around his dorm room. He then pulled out his phone and re-adjusting the volume. Cheerfully, he heard a small thud as the figure hit the hard, metal shingling.
But it was short lived, for soon he heard him rise, and with a single blow, sent Kobë flying into next week. Jason crumpled to the floor, and as for what happened next, ended Jason's feeling of determination. The phone hung up from Kobë's side, and Jason looked away just in time to hear a loud thud right outside his dorm window. Jason lived by the outside wall.
***
Sprinting outside with all off his might, Jason saw Kobë come into view, tears filling his eyes at the sight of a poor, twisted, and broken Kobë. He scooped him up in his arms  and ran him all the 2 hour's walk, arriving at the hospital in 30 minutes.
                          ********
This feat alone proved that Jason could overcome anything. For somehow, without even using magic, Jason sprinted a 175 miles, a two hour walk, in 30 minutes.
That night, Jason ran at 350 miles per hour, 35 times the speed of the average person.
Even today, Jason could not have been sure of how he managed this feat, or whether he could ever do so again.