SoUl sKeTcH

The next day morning cheerily I texted her good morning Prana!! Time was about 8am. I pinged her that I'm not coming to college today. Is it! Me too tarak..same pinch!! I think there was some inconvenience in my heart saying that pranathi wanted to voice out something. I asked her gallantly if there was anything to say ?? she wondered and replied how do u know!! I couldn't believe it, I think there is some telepathy between us. By the way what do u want to say?{ is she accepting my proposal }. From tomorrow I'm going to attend special coaching classes for Eamcet in another college. I replied: wow!! That's amazing ! Good luck! I was in a thought of surprising her by joining in the same college. After requesting my father and managing some how I joined after 2 days...
Time:9:01:34 am
Period: Maths
There is a quiet murmuring sound by the young teenage guys. Suddenly sir shouted and put a question to those students who spoke in an undertone,what is the formulae for COS^3nX=?.All of a sudden there is a guy entered the class with crocks,spiker pant with tuck of arrow white shirt and having little beard on his prepossessing face, YES!! It's me!!, I responded cheekily by saying the formulae..3/4COSnX+1/4COS3nX... In a trice sir looked at me and told yes it was right! And asked Who answered the question? At that time the young cute romantic girls who were glimpsing the fancy boys looked towards me.By saying new joining sir!! Entering to the class pranathi gave a lovey-dovey smile,after seeing her smile 'It was like a sweet music playing in my heart when you look at me' .All are busy with writing notes and preparing for eamcet,but I was concentrating on her. I got bored and took a pencil from the guy sitting next to me and A4 sheet which was filled with question paper of one side from the girl sitting in front to me and sharpener from the boy who sat back to me.I started sketching her cute face. The day ended with a boring chemistry class. I got new friends,we enjoyed,studied together and had a great fun for a few days. Finally the exams got over. We all done our best.On this happy moment suddenly I don't know what happened. I didn't receive any message from Pranathi. I got tensed.!!! It's raining heavily.."Great I can't even go for cricket practice" I thought I logged into my Facebook account to kick my boredom away.. But instead of That I was kicked out of my senses when I saw that my lovely pranathi has blocked me without any reason! What the hell is happening??? Oh GOD!! Can u please show me a path and change in taste of my life.