Chapter 5.

two weeks later

I awake to sound of talking and someone had said my name. Louis and Harry are talking about me. Oh well might as well get up. Me and Harry still get along fine he still kept his word about not helping me. I'm doing my best to not to sound or look jealous around him. I never cry. If I cry its probably about something that brings back memories. I get up and put my blonde hair into a tight bun. I need to get to school today. Stupid Monday. I grab a grey t-shirt that says Love London and blue skinny jeans and my toms.

I think I'll grab something before I leave. Yesterday was the worst because when I saw a picture of Haylor kissing on the magazine I literally screamed and threw it at the wall. I made my way into the kitchen and saw only Harry standing at the counter. I went inside the refrigerator and took a yogurt, ignoring his presence. But I could tell he knew something was wrong because he watched my every move.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing. What's wrong with you?" He leaned on the kitchen counter.

"I'm fine," I lied, "Just this guy."

"I can't do this anymore." He said.

"Do what?"

"This. I can't stop protecting you."

"Okay," I said opening my yogurt.

"We need to talk," He said.

Does he love me?

"Yeah, about this girl." He said. Oh.

"Who Taylor?" I said not trying not to show my jealousy.

"Yeah, well no...I thought maybe you could help," He said.

"Sure, talk to me."

"Well, its this girl and I really like her and well I use Taylor to make her jealous but it isn't working."

"You liking someone? Sorry but it doesn't seem realistic," I roll my eyes.

"No, I really really like her." He says.

"How do you know that?"

"Because when I'm with her I feel different...when I touch her its like this shock going through my body. But its a good feeling. What does that mean?"

"That you really like her. Have you ever kissed?"

"No, never."

"So what's the problem?" I wondered.

"I don't know how to tell her."

I laughed. "You can't be serious. You're Harry Styles it should be easy." I said.

"It's not that simple," He sighed.

I shrugged this is very upsetting, he isn't even talking about me. He likes older women.

Louis walked in. "Lila! You're supposed to be at school ten minutes ago!"

Shoot. I threw the empty yogurt away and turned to leave.

"Do you even know who I'm talking about?" Harry said.

"Yes, Janet." I said and he sighed.

"Don't worry, I won't tell her," I said closing the door behind me. Janet was talking about how Harry was always staring at her. I'll never talk to her again. Janet is Louis' and I cousin, she is two years older than I am. When I got to school I was twenty minutes late. Dang. I slipped into the classroom to be seen by everyone. I still get hate from girls. Some don't hate me. And if they are really nice then I surprise them with one of the boys. I got an audition for a popular TV show. They said that if I pass this then I can have a spot in this new horror movie and I'm the lead role.