Chapter 53.

Chapter Fifty-Three

When we walk outside, the cold breeze hits my face. My hair flies around freely. I knew I should have brung another jacket. Even though I'm wearing three. We walk to the truck and Dani gets the keys out. We hop in the black truck and Dani starts driving.

"It's not the same without Mandy..." Ana commented.

We all agree and make small talk for the short ride. But we all wanted some coffee to keep us awake. Especially Dani, Perrie, and I. So we all decided to make a short stop at Starbucks.

When we park we immediately jump out. Then we go inside and warm air from their furnace hits us. We walk to the register and a girl us working there. She looks like a hispanic teen.

"Hello, what may I serve you?" She says in a slight mexican accent.

"Hmm a small shaken iced green tea," Ana says.

We all pick and then it's me.

"Oh, uh...dark coffee. No add ons," I nod.

I hear a chorus of "Ewww" from the girls.

"What?" I give a confused look.

"Dark coffee is so gross!" Eleanor makes a sour face.

Dani laughs,"Especially with nothing to go with it."

"Anything else?" The cashier asks looking at Danielle.

"Let's just eat here?" Ana suggests.

"Sure," I smiled.

Dani turned back to the cashier,"So uh I'll take a Chickens and Greens Caesar Salad bowl. Perrie?"

"Yeah, I want ice cream. I'll take the Rocky Road ice cream." Perrie says.

"All out. Sorry," The teen informs.

"Well, just plain vanilla will do," Perrie nodded.

I went next,"The egg salad looks good. I want that. And some chocolate ice cream," I smile.

"I'm gonna go with that. The yogurt that the lady had right there," Eleanor pointed her head towards the lady.

"She has a greek yogurt with berries parfait," The cashier looked where Eleanor's gaze fell.

"I want it." El confirmed.

"And I want the ham and swiss panini," Ana said.

We got the total and paid for it. We were sat in the back. It was good but the only bad thing was that there was a window and paparazzi were already swarming around it.

We started to eat our breakfast--well whatever this was. Then Ana got upset.

"Are they gonna watch us eat?" Ana said through her teeth, referring to the paparazzi.

"Uh no," Dani got up and closed the curtains.

"Thanks. That's just so--" Ana was cut off.

Four girls walked towards us. And they looked super excided.

"Oh my god! Lila Tomlinson isn't dead!" One of them said.

"Shh!" Her three friends hissed at her.

"Anyway, I'm Sharon, this is Kelly, and my twin Shannon." The other girl said.

"I can't believe you guys are here!" Shannon said.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" Kelly asked.

Well, we were done anyway.

"Yeah," Ana stood up.

We all stood and took a picture with the three girls.