Chapter 50.

Harry's POV

"But she said gazillion.." Eleanor giggled, which made Louis double over.

I sighed loudly.

"Stop being boring, let's make finding Lila fuuun," Eleanor complains.

I give her a death glare,"There is nothing fun about searching for someone," I say.

"How long has she been gone?" Zayn asks.

"Eh, like two weeks," Lily says.

"It's almost thanksgiving..." Mandy frowns.

Yes, we have all gotten in the habit of calling her Mandy. She's a great friend.

"Let's eat I'm starving!" Niall complains.

We all turn to Louis he gives a confused look,"I thought Liam was cooking?"

We all groaned,"Let's go to Nandos," Lily shrugged.

Niall was already out the door. We followed him since he knows every Nandos. He suddenly stops.

"What?" Liam asks.

"There isnt one in this city," Niall complains.

"So I saw an Applebees!" Lily sang.

"Let's do that," Danielle smiled and grabbed Liam's hand.

"Are you back--" Ana asked.

"No," She dropped his hand.

"Okay, let's go," Louis says.

When we got there we had to stand in this long line. We finally came up.

"How many?" The cashier asks.

We all turn to Liam.

"You can't count now? Ugh, fine," He rolls his eyes,"There is myself, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Harry, Ana, Danielle, Perrie, Mandy, Oh and Eleanor, uh Lila I mean Lily."

"So eleven? Anyone under 12?" She asks, looking at Ana.

We all nod to the eleven but not under 12.

"Excuse you, but I'm 15 thank you very much," Ana says.

"Ana!" Louis hisses at her.

"So three booths for you guys the waitress will be there," She takes us to the booths.

I sit with Mandy, Niall, and Ana. We just talk for awhile.

"Hey, remember when we were young and you busted your lip trying to skate, Then you cried?" Mandy asked.

I nodded and she laughed.

Mandy's POV (ten years ago)

"Hey, Lila," I called,"I bet you can't skate down the drive way like this!"

I zoomed down fast. Yeah, I'm doing pretty good for a eight year old.

"I can!" She sped down as fast as me.

"That's only cause you are wearing roller skates and not roller blades like me!" Harry laughed.

He's only nine, but he thinks he can beat us at everything.

"You guys be careful...Harry I thought I said to put on safety wear?"

"I'm a pro at this!" He said.

I nudged Lila and and she giggled,"Well, let's see Hazza bear!"

He nodded and went up the drive way,"If you guys want to be as good as me, then watch and learn," He went down. When he was supposed to turn he skidded and wipedout.