Chapter 28.

Chapter Twenty-eight

Lila's POV (three weeks later)

I told Lisa that I would do my interview a different day. She totally understood. I drove to the market next.

Someone is after me? Who? I walk into the market and buy the things. Then I drop it off at the flat.

"Thank you so much, Lila," Jay put the food away.

I told her it wasn't a problem and that I had to go to the gym. At the gym, I did almost every exercise to help me. Then I took a swift shower.

If I was in danger, doesn't that mean that Harry is also? I've been fine these past three weeks.

My phone rings. It's Mandy.

"Hey gal!" Mandy shrieks.

"Hey Mandy. What's up?"

"Come hang out with me. There is this club, on Park Ave. It's starts at eight! Please come!"

"Sure I don't see why not!"

"Wow."

"What?"

"You sure changed over the summer! You didn't used to be like this! All dare-devilish. It's cool though! Harry has changed you. And you changed him also. Big time."

"I changed?"

"Well duh. Your different now! You barely even cry. I remember when things happen, you used to cry alot. And now, your not even a tom boy anymore! But I like it! Your like me!"

"Hahaha! Okay Panda. I'll see you around nine," I state.

"Sure, see ya!" Mandy hangs up.

I changed? I guess I could believe that.

I stop at the mall. And what do ya know! Mandy is there!

"Lila! I didn't know you were coming!" She greets me.

"I'm looking for some heels," I say.

"Oh good! I'm searching for a dress!"

We walk into Macy's. We try on lots and lots of heels and dresses. Just having a good time.

I find some black stilettos! And Mandy picks out this pretty mid-theigh dress. It has a british flag print on it.

"I can wear your heels. They match the dress," Mandy said.

I nod my head. We walk to the check out counter. The cashier rings the items.

"The shoes are 180£," the lady says, "The dress is 450£."

I pull out my credit card.

"No your not paying for mine," Mandy says, searching her wallet.

In her wallet she has a hundred dollar bill and a credit card that says "Niall Horan".

"Damnit Niall. I told you I didn't want the card," she mumbled to herself.

The cashier clears her throat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't bring enough money out. I'll put it back." Mandy walks off to put the dress back.

"Get that exact dress like that and the heels to match. I'll pay for it," I say.

The cashier leaves to get it.

Mandy comes back.

"Here Mandy, wait in my car. I know you took a bus here," I hand her the car keys. She walks out the mall.