Chapter 6.

When he let go of me I was sad at the lost of contact.

"So you and Taylor are done huh?" I questioned.

"Yeah actually we were done Friday...," He replied.

"Oh...why?" I wanted to know the real reason.

"Erm...she was kind of a pain in the arse...plus I told you I didn't really like her."

"Harry you never 'really like someone' " I said.

"Not until..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Okay."

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing I just feel like Louis is hiding something..." I said.

"Uh...okay," He said.

I smiled and he had a thoughtful look on his face.

Harry's POV

"So you and Taylor are done huh?" She asked.

"Yeah actually we were done Friday," I said back.

"Oh...why?" She asked.

"Erm...she was kind of a pain in the arse...plus I told you I didnt really like her," I said.

"Harry you never 'really like someone'" She said.

"Not until..." I closed my mouth.

"What?"

"Nothing," I replied.

"Okay."

I was going to say not until I woke up to you in my arms. Remember a while back when that creep had her? Well I woke up to my arms around her, thats when I realized I liked her. I'm not sure if she likes me back. After what I did to her. She didnt seem to be getting jealous. The lads tell me she likes me. I partly believe that. She still has to catch her breath when I'm near her. Why is she still scared?

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just feel like Louis is hiding something..." She said.

"Uh...okay," I say.

She smiled at me. That beautiful smile. She was right Lou knows I like her. No one else knows. Louis said he loves me but I'd better not ruin her. I never will. That's why Louis is always avoiding her cause he's afraid he'll mess up everything. And yeah. I do feel those...well...I'm not sure but whenever I touch Lila...I feel these sparks. I'm wondering if thats a good thing. Lila said it means I really like the girl. That girl is Lila. She will know someday just not today.

Louis walks in the door, "Hi Harry! Hi Lila!"

"Hey Louis, " I replied.

"Hey Lou!" Lila said.

She left to the sitting room.

"Did you tell her?" Louis asked.

"No.." I said.

"When are you going to then? She is getting hit on by men each day and she rejects them,"

"Good.."

"She said that she doesn't think she'll ever have a chance with you."

"What?!"

"Shhh. Cause of you're interest in older women."

"Lila's different. I love her. And its not gonna be easy telling her either"

"Why not you're Harry Styles?"

"Yeah, not to her, I'm just "Hazza bear" to her. She made us One Direction, keep in mind."