Chapter 58.

Chapter Fifty-Eight

"This is so exciting! I would never have thought...Lila and Harry," Gemma's eyes brims with tears.

"Why are you crying? I thought you been knew?" I sat on her bed.

"Yes, I've seen pictures. But I was like 'oh it must just be an act' or 'oh they get along well' I never really knew," Gemma smiled.

"He's wonderful. Maybe a little trust issues at times. But it's not like I'm any better," I mumbled remembering the time I kissed Liam and how hurt Danielle and Harry were.

"Well, you know he isn't used to being committing. But I can tell he's trying so hard for you. The way he was looking at you...it seemed like it was more to it," Gemma said.

"Oh, yeah. We are kinda confused a little because things aren't really solved..." I say.

"Hopefully, you two will last a long while. Let's get back out there before Harry burns the house down," Gemma said and I laughed following her out the door.

"What were you to talking about?" Harry asked.

"That's for me to know," I smiled at him.

We basically spent our whole day there then we decided it was time to leave. Mandy called and asked for me to come over also.

"Hey, Harry?" I said in the car.

"Yeah?"

"Let's visit Niall, Mandy wants us to meet someone," I say.

"Sure, I wanna see Nialler anyway," Harry says and we pull out the drive way.

Mandy's POV

We have gotten back to the flat with Maddie and she is staying for Christmas and New Year's! When we get inside, I help her unpack.

"So do you know much about One Direction?" I ask Maddie.

"Well, I really like them, they make great music. And they are good looking," Maddie laughed.

"Yes, it was a miracle when Niall asked me out. It was the best day ever. My best friend also," I say.

"Who?" Maddie put a jacket on a hanger.

"Um, Lila. She dates Harry," I inform her.

"Oh, I really like Lila. She's cool. But I'm not gonna lie, I get a little envious of how perfect their relationship is," Maddie slightly frowns.

"If anything else, you should be jealous of Louis and Eleanor because they are perfect for each other. It was like some magical stuff."

"I'm not jealous of Lila and Harry. It's the relationship. Like, why can't I have one perfect as that with someone I love?" Maddie sighs.

"I understand, but try to make the most out of life," I drag the suitcase in the closet and close the door.

Then someone knocks on the door.

"They are here!" Louis yells. Yes, he came earlier with Eleanor and Ana.

I opened the door and Liam, Sofia, Danielle, Zayn, Perrie, Lila, and Harry entered.

"Guys, this is my cousin from Ireland, Madeline. She'll be staying awhile," Niall said.

"How old are you?" Liam asked shaking her hand.

"Twenty-one last month," Maddie smiled.

"Wow, you look eighteen!" Liam laughs.

"I'm Lila," Lila comes over and shake her hand.