Chapter 65.

Hey guys I made a punk harry Fanfic. it's in my profile if you would like to check it out :)

Chapter Sixty-Five

"You know, that's a rude way to talk to someone," Ana stepped up to Liam.

"And you know what? I really don't care anymore," Liam hissed.

"If you loved Lila...you wouldn't have hit her," Maddie indicated.

Harry grinds his teeth together as he shoves his hands in his pockets.

"She kicked me!" Liam objected.

"You had no right to hurt me like that you asshole!" I shrieked in his face.

Louis walks over as soon as Liam grabs me by the neck again. I try pulling his large hands off of my neck but it's not working. Then Harry pounces over and I just see fists punching and Liam drops me to fight Harry off.

Louis picks me off the ground and into the bathroom as I choke and cough. And yelling and screaming is heard from the front room. I cry in Louis' chest and he pulls me close. I wonder what this will do to the band.

Ten minutes later...

"Look what the fuck you did to Liam!" Sofia hissed at me from the Emergency Room.

"Look what he did to me!" Harry said pointing to his busted lip that needed stitches.

"You are skinny as hell, what do you expect? To win? Too bad," Sofia scoffed.

He sighed heavily and closed his eyes.

"Liam has anger problems! Stop talking to Harry like that, please," I crossed my arms.

"No he doesnt. You and Harry do. You two think you are better than everyone!" Sofia said.

Harry and I exchanged glances and bursted out laughing. How could she ever think that?

"Actually, we don't think that," I said.

"Whatever. I hate you both," She says harshly.

"Well, be like that," I said sitting in the chair.

Then the female doctor enters.

"That looks like it hurt..hmm," She inspects it.

"When he fell from heaven? Puh-lease," Sofia rolls her eyes.

"No, when this busted lip thing happened.." The doctor says.

"Oh, probably," Sofia said.

"Hm, okay. Mr. Harry--Harry Styles??" The doctor laughs.

"Are you gonna fangirl or give me some damn stitches?" Harry said rudely.

I gave his shoulder a push for saying something that mean.

"Oh, sorry," Harry apologizes before sighing.

The doctor gets some materials and quickly puts the stitches on Harry's lip.

"Okay, Harry, how did this incident happened?" She asks.

"You see, uh...er," Harry turned to me for help.

"What happened was--" I got cut off by Sophia.

"He tried to attack Liam but Liam beat his ass but Liam tried to hit Lila first," Sofia told all.

"Why the hell are you even in here, seriously?" Harry asked.

"Look, can you keep this a secret?" I asked the doctor.