One more demigod

I excused myself to walk around. Walking around a place full of books makes me feel relaxed. I didn't realize that my face still looked confused until Duke found me and asked, "Hey, what are you confused about?".

"Huh?", I said confused, "Oh, nothing. I'm just thinking about something".

"What's it about?", he queried. 

"Just some appearing texts", I said and I ended up explained what I saw in the book.

"So texts appeared about demigods?", he asked.

"Yeah", I assured.

There was a moment of silence and we decided to see the book.

He opened until the blank pages started to show. A different symbol appeared, along with some long texts. It's even longer than mine and the twins combined. The text occupied about seven pages. He started to read and when he flipped the last page the same prophecy showed. I could tell because I remembered the first line.

We haven't read the whole prophecy yet but he closed the book.

"We should go", he said and paced to the door.

"We'll go find Adri", Christine said pointing to both herself and Christina.

Once they were gone, I asked Duke about the book, "What exactly is this about?"

"The book recognizes that you're a demigod once you touched it. Then, the symbol of your godly parent appears. It is dangerous. That book contains a lot of information. If it falls on the wrong hands, we're all in danger. Let's just day someone might use it against the gods.", he explained. 

"What about the prophecy?", I asked. 

"I couldn't tell you right now", he answered and I stared at the floor. 

"Whatever. Wait a second...", I stopped at a thought that suddenly came to me, "If that book detects that you're a demigod, a symbol appears. Right?"

He nodded.

"A symbol appeared for the twins. The same symbol for the both of them", I continued, "Which means..."

I looked at him and he must have had the same thought, "Oh no".

He hid the book in a shelf for it to look ordinary, but we know it wouldn't last long until someone to find it. 

We finally went back to the hotel and Duke contacted who knows who. He wouldn't tell us who or how he made a call. As far as I know, he lost his phone who knows when. 

That guy is hard to read. 

Now, we need to find a way to ask the twins about their family history. We need to make sure they are really demigods before Duke tells the so called camp. 

The day passed with a fast phase. I went to sleep and had the same dream. 

I was awoken by a noise. It was five in the morning, who would be awake?

I looked around and saw Christine still lying on her bed, sleep-talking, "Mom... don't go yet... no... tell us the truth".

I don't want to wake her up but then she spoke once more, "I just wanna wake up... to know". 

I have no clue what she means but if she just said wake up then I'll do it. I whispered her name near her ear, hoping that would wake her. I don't want to do it the hard way. Luckily, she opened her eyes. 

"Hey", she said.

"You're sleep talking so I woke you up", I explained. 

"It's okay", she told me. 

"What are you dreaming about? You are talking to your mother, I thought she's gone", I asked. 

"That's what I thought too. Instead, my dream feels real.", she explained, "She looks just like how I remembered her. I know she's alive. I already know a lot, but I'm still confused."

"What exactly do you know?", I asked.

Before she could answer, Christina woke up. She looked at us, "She's alive".

"Yeah", Christine agreed. 

"She... she's not just alive", Christina said, "She's immortal". 

Now, I'm sure. There's only one demigod left to find.