Their mother is my mythology class teacher

I can't believe my ears. The twins told me what they know before everyone is awake. They trusted me with such information, I'm not sure why.

I asked them, "I'm glad you trust me. The dream you just had, I had one with my real mother"

"We know", said Christine. 

"How - .... wait, you know?", I asked in surprise. 

"Our mother told us that we are special, like you", Christina answered.

"At first, we didn't get it. The more further our mother talked, we are starting to understand", Christine added. 

"One of our parents is a god or a goddess, then we are called - ", she stopped. 

"Demigods", her sister continued. 

"But who is our mother?", Christine asked.

"She only said she's the goddess of love", Christina stated, "and beauty"

"You know we don't pay much attention in mythology class", Christine said. 

"Aphrodite...", I whispered to myself. They must have heard it 'cause they reacted like kids. 

"Keep it down, we might wake the others", I said. 

"Are we going to tell them?", they asked.

"Duke might know but Adri? I don't think she's even aware our kind exists", I explained. 

"What do you mean 'Duke might know'?", Christina asked. 

Should I tell them? Maybe they deserve to know.

"Duke's father is a god", I finally said. 

"That explains why the both of you know stuff that we don't", Christine said. 

"You both always look so intense. Like you are conversing in your mind about what is happening in the world", Christina stated. 

"It's like we are being followed by weird creatures", Christine added. 

"That's 'cause we are", a voice said.

We looked at the back and saw Duke sitting on the edge of his bed. 

"How long have you been awake?", I asked. 

"Since a few minutes ago", he said.

"Monsters?", the twins said in panic. Then I remembered, they are not aware that our lives may end any minute now because creatures who, probably, hate us are following our destination, trying to kill us. 

We explained to them about the monsters. Luckily, they took us seriously after the dream they had.

After the discussion of doom, Duke announced, "At least, there will only be one demigod to find and we can be safe at camp half-blood, before they send you on your first quest. That won't be soon since you still need training". 

"Great", I said under my breath, "More monsters".