Falling for The Pop Stars: Chapter 2

Harry's POV

We were eating our pizza and I decided to text Avery. I texted her hi and she started fangirling through the text. I smiled and texted her. We were getting to know each other and stuff like that. I decided to Face Time her and she answered. Then there was yelling and laughing. There was guy with her and her best friend. Well now I know she's taken. Dang it. I mean... forget I said anything.

Avery- Hi Harry.

Jordan- Avery has wet dreams about you.

Avery- NO I DON'T! How are you?

Me- Okay.

Jordan- CODY GET ME SOME WATER!

Cody Stop yelling in my ear.

Me- Who was that?

Avery- My boyfriend.

Me- Oh. 

Avery- Yeah Harry i have to go im really sorry

Me- Why i like talking to you? *winks*

Avery- Awwwww that's so sweet but Cody is being annoying so i have to go.

Me- Oh Alright *Whispers* I love you.

Avery- Huh? what did you say.

Me- Ummmmm.......... Nothing bye.*hangs up*

Avery's POV

Harry hangs up and I just have a confuse look on my face. He sounded weird that's all I know. I grab a piece a piece of pizza and shove it in my mouth. I went back and sat on the couch. We were watching TED. 

Me- Jordan is it me or was Harry acting weird 

Jordan- I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Me- Ok geez. Cody was Harry weird.

Cody- Can I talk to you in private.

We go in my room and I close the door. He comes closer and presses his lips against mine. We made out for 30 minuets. Until he tried to take my clothes off. I push him back and yell what the hell.

Cody- Why did you push back babe?

Me- Cody I'm not ready.

Cody- Is because of that stupid gay guy Harry.

Me- What!? I don't even know him.

Cody- I'm trying to make love too my beautiful girlfriend, and you won't fucking let me.

Me- Cody I told you I wasn't ready.

Cody- Are you trying to save your virginity for that ugly fuck tard. 

Me- Stop yelling at me.

Cody- Your so stupid. Those idiots won't love you. Your just an ugly ass bitch that obsesses over a gay boy band.

I start crying and slap his face. I ran out my room, I hear Jordan saying what's wrong. She comes out the house and gets in my car. We drove to a bar and took a couple of tequila shots. Soon I was fucking wasted. I started dancing and some hot guy grabs my hips. I started grinding on his crotch. Then I started kissing him. Jordan grabs my arm and takes me outside. On the way to the car I puke.

Jordan looked around if people saw. Then she yelled nothing to see hear people. Jordan puts me in the car and she starts the car. We drove to her place and I am surprised that I'm even paying attention to my surroundings.

--------NEXT DAY

Jordan's POV

I was eating a bowl of cereal and One Erection news comes on. The a picture of Harry and Avery kissing at the bar. I spit out my cereal. i ran into my room and yelled in Avery's ear. She jumps up and falls off the bed. I couldn't help it to laugh. I tell her about the what I just saw. She lifts her head up and she says no. She gets her phone and looks at the One Direction news. Hey at least I'm not the one that screwed up. I should vet a award.

Avery- I'm screwed.

Me- Duh you made out with a celebirty.

Avery- Keep rubbing it in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this is Lesy and Neah here. We finally finished chapter 2. Hope you like it. Follow me (Lesly) on instagram. Bitch_Imma_Crazy_Directioner. Also follow me (Neah) _SimplyNeah_. Hope you like it.

Please tell us what you think. If you do we will dedicate a chapter to you. BYE BABES

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND LOVE YOU