Falling for The PopStars: Chapter 17

Falling for The Pop Stars: Chapter 17

Jordan's POV

I feel like a slut. I'm in love with three boys that every time I kiss them it feels magically.Ugh, why do I have to be in this situation? Getting out of bed and walking to my bathroom, my brother left his used condom on the floor.

Me: Ew! Brian you left your condom on the floor! Nasty ass!

Brian: I really don't care!

I sigh in frustration and I went into the kitchen. I went into the pantry and got out gloves. I got those plastic gloves, that my dad uses for cooking. Strange uh.

Walking to the bathroom, I grab the condom and put in the trash. Let me tell you guys something. That smells like an old grandma's vagina.

I take the febreze and spray it all over the trash can. This was the most scariest things I had to do in my whole entire life.

You don't just see condoms laying around your bathroom door everyday.

Now I'm going to the other bathroom cause you never know what other surprises might come next in here.

After I was done using the bathroom, I brushed my teeth cause my breath stunk like dog shit.

When I was done, I walked into my kitchen (best part of the house) and grabbed two pieces of bagels.

Also I grabbed a container full of cream cheese and took out some eggs. I batted the eggs in a bowl and put some pepper and salt in it.

Couples minuets later the eggs were finished and put the bagels in the toaster.

My brother walks out of his room and takes a bite out of my food. I slap his arm and he gives me a look

You know that look when someone thinks they did nothing wrong. Yeah that look. He takes another bite and I punch him.

Brian: What the hell, was that for!?

Me: Stop eating my food.

Brian: No. I can do whatever I want.

Me: Oh really.

I punch him again and he yells at me to stop. I smile victoriously and grabbed my bagels. I place them on my plate and started eating.

Before I was about to eat someone knocks on my door. What the heck do they want now?

Getting up from the table and went to open the door. Niall was standing at the door with Taco Bell. Now I regret making food.

Niall: Hello.

Me: Hi come in young fellow Irishman.

Niall: Thank you um young fellow warrior.

Me: Close enough. What you doing here?

Niall: Oh I thought you didn't eat breakfast so I bought you Taco Bell.

Me: Aw thank you, but I was about to eat my breakfast.

Niall: Oh. Mind if I join you?

Me: No. Do I have to make you something?

Niall: No.

Me: Then come in babes.

Niall: Babes?

Me: Yes. Problem.

Niall: No.

I nod my head and went to the kitchen table. We started eating our food and Niall was telling me how did I sleep.

I told him what I found in the bathroom and he had a disgusted look on his face.

* * *

Avery's POV

Waking up to something burning and Dakota and Zayn were making breakfast.

They say good morning and they set the kitchen in fire. Dakota yells out fire multiples of times.

Zayn gets a fire extinguisher and sprays it over the fire. When the fire was out out they both start laughing.

Dakota: You could've helped.

Me: You didn't ask.

Dakota: Bitch.

Harry wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. At first it tickled but I didn't show a reaction.

Harry asks what had happened and I told him that they set the kitchen on fire.

Harry shakes his head and Dakota sprays him with the fire extinguisher. He lets go of me and removes the foam or whatever it is that Dakota sprayed him with.

Zayn gives Dakota a high five and I said she was mean. Dakota points the fire extinguisher at me and did the same thing to me.

Me: What the hell Dakota!

Dakota: I'm a  bad bitch.

I wipe the foam off and she sprays it again. I yell at her to stop and she listens.

Dakota: Bang bitch.

Zayn and Dakota high five each other again. I roll my eyes. Then I told them I was going to take a shower. Then Harry asks me if he can join and winks at me. I laugh at his cheekiness.

Me~ I think I remember how to shower Styles.

Harry~ Okay fine.

I went to the bathroom and stripped my clothes and hopped in the shower. I was washing my  hair with my Mango Shampoo and Conditioner and washing my body with my tropical body wash. When I was done got a robe and wrapped myself in it. When I went back to the room I saw Harry sitting on the bed watching TV.

Me~ Harry I wanna show you something?

Harry~ *looks up* What's that babe?

I drop the robe to the floor and Harry bites his lips. I straddle against Harry and I start kissing him. Then I kiss his neck I cloud hear a moan escape his mouth. 

Harry~ Oh f*ck babe 

I get off of him and put my robe back on. The expression on his face was priceless. "I'm so going to get you back". I smile and say "You gotta love me".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii guys its Neah and Lesly here, we are very sorry we haven't updated in a while but WE ARE BACK BABES!!!! We really hope you enjoyed this chapter we loved writing it. So yeah 

VOTE

COMMENT 

AND 

NEW UPDATE