Falling For the Pop Stars: Chapter 10

Jordan's POV

IMMA BOSS ASS BITCH BITCH BITCH!!! I woke up to my alarm clock so I can get ready for work. I stripped out of my pajamas and walked into the shower.

I was washing my hair and body. By the time I was finish, I walked out of the shower and dried myself. I put on my uniform and put on my shoes. I grabbed my car keys, so when I got to my car I forgot my phone.

I quickly grabbed my phone, when I looked at the time it was 9:30. So now I have 5 minuets to get to work. Shit.

Now I regret playing video games the whole night. I got in my car and drove to my job. When I got to my job, which was at a restaurant called Bone Fish Grill. I walked in and quickly got the things I need to get ready.

I waked to the people to their table and took their orders. More people came in and it was starting to get busy. People after people came in and I already had to serve five tables already. This job is so stressful.

* * *

Niall's POV

*Niall's Dream*

I woke up to the most flawless girl in the world. She was laying beside me smiling and looking straight into my eyes. I planted a kiss on her lips and pulled her against me. Jordan lights up my world every minuet of the day.

We started making out and one thing let to another. I took all of her clothes off and she did the same to me. Jordan was on top of me, until I flipped us over. I started to make love too her. Then we were both moaning loudly and I was kissing her neck.

*Dream Over*

Louis: What the hell?

I jumped up and fell off my bed. Louis gave me a weird look and he told me I was moaning Jordan's name. I started blushing in embarrassment. Louis starts imitating what I said when I was sleeping. I told him to get out. On his way out I could here him laugh even harder.

I put on my boxers and my gym shorts. Then I called Jordan to see if she was free tonight. When I dialed her number before she even said hi, I hung up on her.

I called back and this time I didn't hang up.

Jordan-: Hi Nialler.

Me: Hi JJ.

Jordan- May I help you?

Me: Yea. Um are you free tonight?

Jordan: No I'm at my house changing to go to the airport.

Me: Why?

Jordan- I'm picking up my cousin. She's here to visit.

Me: Do you mind if I come with you.

Jordan: Sure no problem um I'll be there in five minuets.

She hung up the phone and I stood there frozen. Me and Jordan in the same car by ourselves and no one is there to disturb us.

I ran to my room I got out some sweats and a plain white t-shirt. Also I grabbed my grey hoodie with my white Nike. I brushed my teeth and floss.

Don't judge me you never know what can happen in a car ride. I took my phone out of its charger and waited for Jordan.

There was a knock on the hotel room door. I ran to go get the door and there she was, the most beautiful girl ever.

I let her in and she grabbed my arm and took me to the car. I feel like I was about to get raped. But it wouldn't be rape if I let her do it.