Falling for The Pop Stars: Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I woke up at 12:00 pm and Avery wasn't next to me it was empty. I got up and went to the kitchen and she was making lunch.

Me- Hey beautiful.

Avery-*screams* PENIS ALERT PENIS ALERT *closes eyes*

I went back to the room and put on some boxers. When I was done with that I walked out and warapped my arms around Avery. I said I was sorry. She forgave me and I kissed her cheek. I wanted to kiss her badly. So I did. I pulled away and still kept my arms around her.

Avery- Okay sorry I just have never seen a real one before only a cartoon one in science class.

Me- Its fine, I'm just used to being naked.

Avery- Anyway you want a grilled cheese?

Me- Yes im really hungry.

Avery puts the sandwhich on my plate and I hear a loud thump. Niall comes out running and steals my sandwhich. I chase after him and by the time I got him. The little bastard ate it. I can hear Avery laugh and I pout. She says awe and hug me.

I hug her back tightly and kiss her forehead. Avery blushes mad hard and Niall says ew. I throw a pillow at him and he asks where was Avery's friend. Then she ran to the room and called her. She puts it on speaker phone and I reallly dont know why.

Jordan- What the fuck do you want!?

Avery- JJ did you just wake up?

Jordan- No bitch I was awake all night.

Avery- Stop yelling.

Jordan- Don't judge me. I'm latina.

Avery hangs up and she smiles nnocently. Niall said that Jordan was lovely. She tells us that she doesn't like to be waken up. I can see that. She said she had to go cause her mom might be worried where she is. I insisted to take her home.

We walk to the car and I turn on the radio. Avery changes the channel and then leaves it on the one that was playing Clarity by Zedd . I didn't know who he is, but she told me he is a Dj. She tells me the directions to her house and we finally got there.

She kissed my cheek and says goodbye. I grab her hand letting her know I don't want her to go. She smiles and she tells me she has to go. then someone jumps on the car and we both scream.

They get off the car and laugh. Avery gets out the car and starts hitting them. They remove the mask as it was Jordan. Jordan goes back in the house and comes out and splashes a bucket of water at Avery.

I get out the car and take her inside. Avery goes into a closet and get a broom. she leaves to go find Jordan. Until there was a scream. Jordan comes out and falls on the floor laughing.

Me- What happened?

Jordan- I spilled honey all over her.

Avery- Jordan get your Latina ass over here.

Jordan-  Oh no no I don't think so.

Avery- Jordan get your ass over here!

Jordan- *Runs*

I grab Avery and throw her over my shoulder and take her into the bedroom and calm her down she goes to take a shower. Me and Jordan are going to put ice in a bucket and throw it over the shower so it falls on Avery.

A few minuets later we did and she screamed and me and Jordan ran to Avery's room. We locked the door and started cracking up until we heard banging on the door. It was Avery screaming, She doesn't take jokes well.

Avery- Open the door god dammit! Jordan I'm going to kill you!

Jordan- Jordan isn't here right now please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!

Me- Babe what happened *opens door*

Avery- That Bitch over there *Point's at Jordan* Threw cold water over the shower.

Me- Babe that was both of us calm down it was joke.

Avery- I don't like jokes.

Me- I can see that sorry babe.

Avery- *rolls eyes* Its fine.

Jordan- You're a lame ass Brazilian. You can't take one fucking joke.

Avery- Shut up are i'll kill you.

Me- Ladies calm down

Avery- Fine

Jordan- Hahahaha I win bitches

Avery- Whatever *rolls eyes*

****

Avery wanted to spend the night with me again. so we went back to my hotel and watched a movie.

Avery already fell asleep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys hope you enjoyed this chapter we love you comment for chapter 7

BYE BABES

VOTE

COMMENT AND

STAY FAB