Falling for The Pop Stars: Chapter 14

Harry's POV

Waking up to Avery everyday is the best way to wake up to. I could hear her light snores and Louis and Jordan, the crazy twins. Come in and starts jumping on the bed. Then they started whacking us with pillows. Avery got up and when she did Jordan fell off the bed.

Louis got off and helped her up. Then he threw a cup of water at us. Then the Crazy Twins left. We called them the Crazy Twins cause, well they're both crazy, loud, sassy, and they're very much alike.

Me and Avery got up cause thing one and two woke us up. I was already awake but I wanted to stay in bed with Avery in my arms. We heard yelling and we both ran outside. Perrie and Zayn were arguing.

Jordan and Dakota were sitting there enjoying the show. And so was Louis. We were confused until Zayn said Perrie cheated on him.

Jordan: Ooh kill 'em.

They started arguing back and forth, but them Perrie's hand met Zayn's face. Then Zayn told Perrie to get out.

Jordan: Let me at her.

Avery: Calm your tits.

Perrie left the room and Jordan gives him a bottle of left over tequila. He took it from her hand and opened it. Liam snatched out of his hand, then put it on the counter. We're all just standing there and we all wondered where Niall was.

We walked to his room and Niall was masturbating. We all yelled, expect for Jordan. She basically stood there and watched. Niall saw us and yelled in flightiness. Niall told us to get out, which we did and we all just stood there quietly.

Jordan: Was it me or does Irish boy got a bid ass dick.

Avery: Jordan!

Dakota: I noticed that too.

Avery: Oh my god. Stop talking about it.

Jordan: I heard that boys get boners in the shower. (A/N: True fact I asked my guy friend and he said yes.)

Dakota: Also when they masturbate their dicks get bigger.

Avery: What the heck is wrong with you!

Jordan; We're having a normal conversation.

Me: About dicks!

Dakota: You talk about pussy. We talk about dicks.

Louis: We don't do that.

Jordan: But you think about it.

Louis: She's a sidekick.

Liam: This is the most disturbing conversation I've ever heard.

Me: You're nasty.

Jordan: Oh yeah. Like you've never thought of banging Avery.

Me: I haven't actually.

Dakota: Sure gringo. *white boy*

Actually I've had thought of sleeping with Avery. But I don't want too do it with her now. She's wife material. Like she is worth waiting for. I don't want to have sex with her and the next day she's going to regret it.

Niall comes out and sits on a chair awkwardly. Jordan made it even more awkward by saying how was it. Niall told her to shut up and then it was all silent. Louis started playing with Dakota's hair.

Then Dakota said we should go to an shopping. We agreed to the idea and got dressed well Jordan and Dakota were dressed. So the rest of us had to get ready. Avery got her stuff and went to the bathroom.

She left the bathroom door opened and I peeked through it. She took off her shirt and her pants, which made me go happy in my pants. I just wanted to walk over there grab her and make love to her.