Falling for The Pop Stars: Chapter 13

Jordan's POV

So me and Louis decided to have party. I like this boy he likes to get turned up. So Louis since he's twenty-one, he's going to buy the alcohol.

We took the boxes of beers to the car and of course Louis had to be in disguise cause of the thirsty paparazzi.

So I made him dress like a girl. And he looks way better than and he's not even a girl. We got in the car and drove to my place.

Louis: So you're having the party here. Wouldn't your dad get mad?

Me: No. I'll just blame it on my brother.

Louis: Okay sounds fine with me.

We got the place reading and we put the drinks in the fridge. Then we got bags of chips we bought out. Also we provided condoms.

You never know if any of these boys could get in "serious" trouble. Mostly Louis cause he's a rebel. Just like me. It's good to find a boy version of you. At least I'm good looking as a boy.

Brian: Jordan what the hell are you doing? And who's the dude?

Me: Oh we're going to get turned up and this is Louis.

Louis: Hello.

Brian: Oh okay have fun. Save me some beers.

I agreed and we continued setting the place up. Avery starts texting me about that I shouldn't have a party. She's a loser guys.

Then we invite everyone we know. Mostly every popular kid at my school. So now we wait. Me and Louis start playing video games. Which clearly I'm beating his ass.

There's a knock on the door and it's the rest of the One Direction gang. And don't forget Avery. Then come in and clearly they don't know what to do.

But then reminds me I forgot to let my dogs in. He's a full breed German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever.

Don't worry they're both boys and neutered. They come running in and jumps on Harry and Zayn. My brother comes out and of course it's was obvious he had a girl over.

I just saw him like couple minutes ago and now he has sex hair. Wait the girl was probably already here.

It's okay my brother doesn't sleep around, he's been with the same girl for four years. Also they're engaged.

Avery: Put on some pants.

Brian: Shut it Miller.

Liam: Are these two always mean to you?

Me: No. Not all the time.

Zayn: Wow you have a great best friend.

Louis; Ha! I win in your fucking face Castillo.

I got on of the dogs toys and threw it at it him. But it didn't hit the right place. Oh well life sucks to be a boy. Cause you know they get boners for a lot of things.

It's just nasty. Sometimes I wonder if they get boners during sex. Niall starts cracking up and Liam helps him up.

Louis: You're feisty.

Me: I know. i want a rematch.

Louis; Okay since you want to get your ass kicked again.

We played the game until the party was about to start. Hours later the house was filled with people. Music was blasting out of the speakers and ugly ass hoes that are thirsty for some of Harry's gravy.

Ya nasty. Niall was taking to many shots that's not going to end well. Louis was doing the same and now Avery.

She had a too much to drink. She had beer, tequila, rum, whiskey, and that's all I remember. This is why I have to stay sober.