Falling for The Pop Stars: Chapter 3

Avery's POV

Cody is going to be really mad at me. How can I be so stupid? Well lets put that aside. I was on twitter and I tweeted Liam happy birthday. Also I'm going to see they're movie. I'm so freaking excited. Jordan was playing Mario Kart, while I'm here alone trying to get Harry's atrention. Well I did have is number, but I don't want to annoy him.

Jordan scared me by her yelling, and guess what was she yelling at. She was yelling at the stupid game. Then Harry tweeted saying. "Hello...If you're hanging around with some friends today with 9 hours to kill..You could all watch THIS IS US' 6 times! What a day...

I favorite the tweet and Jordan came up behind me saying I have problems. It's not like I dream of me and him getting married and having children with him. Okay maybe I do, but I think its normal.

I rolled my eyes at her and she grabbed my arm and she wanted me to take her to Walgreen's. We got there and she went straight to the candy section. I was looking at the makeup cause well I love it so much.

The some one grabbed me by the waist and for self defense I yelled out rape and kicked his balls. When I turned around it was Harry. Oops. I helped him up and he groaned in pain.

Me- I am so sorry.

Harry- That's okay babe.

Louis- Haha you got beat up by a girl.

Jordan- Okay lets go.

Me- Why so you have 10 boxes of candy.

Jordan- Cause I can.

Me- Wait I need to talk to Harry

Jordan- Ugh fine, I will wait. Do you have a 10 on you?

Me- Why?

Jordan- So I can buy whip cream. Duh.

Me- Here.

Jordan- YAY!

Me- Hi.

Harry- Hello.

Me- So what brings you here?

Harry- Candy.

Me- Okay.

Harry- How about you sweetheart?

Me- Jordan wanted candy too.

Jordan- AVERY HAS WET DREAMS!

Me- No I don't. She's lying.

Harry- You're cute when you're nervous.

Me- Really? I don't think so.

Jordan- Cause your not.

Me- Jordan shut up.

Jordan- Why? You look stupid when your nervous.

Me- Jordan go away.

Jordan- Avery masturbates and she think that's you fucking her.

Harry- Um. Okay. I should go now.

Me- No she was kidding. Right Jordan.

Jordan- Yes I was. *rolls eyes*

Harry- Okay.

Jordan- Lets go loser.

Me- Jordan here go buy some chips.

Jordan- Okay.

Harry- Your friend is lovely.

Me- Yea.

Fan- OMG IS THAT HARRY STYLES!

Me- You better run.

Jordan- Here we can help you.

I grab Harry's wrist and drag him to the back of the store. Jordan went to go get the car ready. We get in the car and Jordan starts playing music. The song Live For The Night by Krewella came on.

Jordan starts dancing and she stopped at the gas station. Me and Harry were the only ones in the car. It was quiet and awkward cause well he's a celebrity and I'm not.

Jordan came back and she gave Harry something. He took it out the bag and it was a box of freaking condoms. His eyes grew wide and Jordan was laughing. I shake my head in embarrassment.

Harry puts it back in the bag and Jordan starts driving. Harry told Jordan where to go and me and Harry were talking to each other. I keep getting lost in his beautiful, flawless, emerald, green eyes. He was lacking about how he has a m&g today.

Then that reminds me I have meet and greet tickets. The look on Jordan's face was like she was going to kill herself. We got to his hotel and Harry asked if we wanted to go in. We didn't know what to say. Then he said please and begged us to come in.

I gave in and said yes. Jordan rolled her eyes and went to park the car. We got out and Jordan was carrying her chips and candy. We got in and me and Harry were kind of flirting with each other. Well all I know I was flirting with him. We got to there room until Jordan fell. How does she fall?

She looks up and points her finger at us and says you didn't see anything. We get in and shirtless boys everywhere. Jordan mouth drops and they boys said hi. Jordan said hello and went to shake their hands.

Niall- Hello. What's your name.

Harry- This is Avery and Jordan.

Jordan- By the way I'm liking the abs.

Niall- Thank you love.

Liam- Hello I'm Liam.

Jordan- Oh I know. This one over there won't nonstop talking about you guys.

Me- Jordan shut up.

Jordan- I'm okay.

Zayn- Hi I'm...

Jordan- Zayn. I know.

Me- Hello boys.

Jordan- This is a good place to murder someone.

Me- Well we should get going bye.

Harry- Bye.

We left the hotel and went in the car. I looked at the time and we're probably going to be the last ones in line. Which Jordan wouldn't care. By the time we got there the line was huge. I yelled in the car and Jordan gave me a you-are-a-crazy-bitch.

Now we have a long way to see them. Ugh why did Jordan have to be such a fatty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it.So we have nothing to say here. so BYE BABES. Oh tell us what you think.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND PARTY TIME.