Falling for The Pop Stars: Chapter 15

Harry's POV

I heard her scream and two men were trying to rape her. I ran to her and punched them in the face. Then the other jumped on my back and tackled me.

He punched my face multiples of times and I pushed him off and kicked him. Then I punched him again. The other guy came running to me and I knocked him out with one punch.

Avery ran to me and hugged me. I kissed the top of her head. We went back to the hotel and I started telling her about the dare.

But then I got angry myself. Why did she get mad at me for a stupid kiss? Yea I promised her that I wouldn't kiss another girl. But she knows I wouldn't cheat on her?

She knows I'm not capable of that. I should be the one that's mad, not her. We got to the hotel and everyone started asking questions except Jordan.

Dakota: Are you okay?

Avery: Yeah.

Then Niall was hiding behind Jordan cause of me and Louis. We both went to where he was and grabbed him by his shirt.

Jordan: Hey hey hey. Don't be mean to him.

Louis: He dared my fucking girlfriend to kiss Harry.

Jordan: Why does it matter if you did the same to him? And that wasn't a dare.

Louis: I was drunk.

Me: Stop defending him Jordan.

Jordan: It was a stupid dare.

Avery: It was not Jordan. Stop being so fucking stupid like you're always are.

Dakota: What the hell is wrong with you.

Jordan walks out of the room and so does Dakota. We all stood there quietly and Zayn leaves to.

Jordan's POV

Well that wasn't totally uncalled for. Yeah I might say mean things too her all the time. But Avery always got the attention, boys, friends, everything.

My mom left us when she gave birth to me. My dad is a single father taking care or two kids. Avery knows ice been called a lot of thighs.

Once my dad said I was a bitch, piece of shit, ugly, stupid, and also said I always get him angry everyday of his life. Yeah I'm mean to Avery but I never meant it.

Also I never said mean things to her when I'm mad. But she totally crossed it. Dakota and Zayn were next to me and we were at a park.

There was a playground and a couple of blocks down there was a lake. I was on the swing and they were trying to make me happy.

Dakota: I told you she was a bad friend Jordan.

Zayn: I'm sorry JJ. Does she know that happened to you?

Me: Yes but clearly all she cared was about how I was defending Niall.

Zayn: Hey at least you were being nice.

Dakota: You're too nice JJ. You have to punch the shit out of her.

Me: Dakota stop being violent.

Zayn: Tell her how you feel.

Me: I can't the. She'll start bitching about it.

Dakota: JJ she's pushing your buttons too god damn much. She's using your kindness and friendship.

Zayn: If she keeps doing this to you then ,why are you her friend?

That question I've never really answered. I just answered with an "I don't know." We continued walking. We walked to my house and we hung out there for a while.