Falling for The Pop stars: Chapter 9

Avery's POV

I was at my house babysitting my brother and Harry texts me that he is coming over. Yay! I was so lonely just sitting here watching TV. There was a knock on the door and I went to go get it and there he was. Cody was literally standing on my doorstep. He walks in and was still begging me to take him back.

Clearly he doesn't understand the term "no". I rolled my eyes at his words that were trying to get me back. I would never be that stupid to fall for him again. Then Harry walks through the door and charges his way to Cody.

He grabs Cody by the hem of his shirt and pins him to the wall. Harry was threatening him. He said if he ever comes near me again he would beat the living shit out of him. I can't believe Harry would do that.

Cody pushes him off and tells Harry to be careful or he would kill him. This was getting out of hand. I told the both of them to stop cause they were both threatening each other. Harry then tells me he said he was going to kill Jordan if he doesn't get me back.

Bunch of men came into my house and they were like 11 feet tall. The worst part they were holding guns in their pockets.

Cody- If Avery doesn't come with me I will shoot you Styles.

We both stay there in place and I was so scared. Why do I have to be the one in this situation? I don't deserve this. My brother comes down the stairs and one of the men point his gun at my brother. I beg them not to shoot but Cody said that he won't let him shoot if I go with him.

That's when I had to make a huge decision. I have to go with him. My brother's life was on the line. I don't want him to die. I'm doing this for my brother and for my lone ones. If I don't go who knows what Cody might do.

Then police comes barging in. The police yells "Drop the guns down!" and I sighed in relief. Jordan walks through the door and walks over to Cody. She kicks him on the balls and he bends down in pain.

Jordan- Next time think before you threaten me.

Cody- Bitch!

Jordan- My dad's a cop remember that Harold.

Harry- Why would you say that to me?

Jordan- My dad adores Avery if you hurt her he would hurt you.

The police men arrests Cody and the guys that came with him. I hugged Harry tightly and he kisses the top of my head. I couldn't help it to cry. What happened if Jordan or whoever didn't call the police? What if I had to go with that psychopath?

That doesn't matter as long that I'm here with Harry. Jordan decided to order some pizza and Harry went to go tell the boys to come over.

Louis' POV

Harry called us and he said to meet him at Avery's house. Great. Ever since I've met Avery I started to grow major feelings for her. I know it's bad to like your best mate's girlfriend but she's so beautiful and nice.

I've tried to stop liking her but it doesn't seem to stop. My feelings for her grows bigger and bigger. You might be wondering about Eleanor. But Avery makes me feel so....different. We got into the car and drove to Avery's house.

We all got into the car drove off. Niall started complaining how hungry he is. So we stopped by McDonald's. He ordered his food and payed for it. Then we headed off to Avery's house.

                                                                                 * * *

We arrived at her house and got out of the car. Zayn knocked on the door and a tall Latina opened the door. Which was Jordan. Niall and Liam both said hi at the same time. They both looked at each other and Jordan let us in.