Amnesia

Leo's Pov.

"Well hello,are you looking for jess,sir?" The guy said. Damn,hes hot,i could be gay for him.

"Uh,no. I was just from desyca's house and she said that jess lives alone. And who might you be?" I asked.

"Oh,haha. Maybe desyca didn't tell you that jess's brother is going back and lives with jess for the whole 4 months." He said.

"Brother?" I asked. Damn,is her family not only rich,smart,nice people..they are gods sent to earth.

"Oh,yes. My name is Steven J. I am jess's older brother. " steven said.

"Oh..uhm,sorry for being rude,but what's 'j' ?" I asked.

"J is for Johnson." He said.

"Cool,so where are you heading?" I said.

"I was informed by my mom that jess had an accident at school,so i wanted to visit my lil sis." He said.

"Oh,can i come? I wanted to apologize." I said.

"Apologize? Are you the one who made her like this?" He said,sounding a bit angry.

"No no,it's not what it looks like,see,i'll tell the story to you but can you just let me visit her?" I said,i know i'm rude.

"Ah,sure. Get in my car." He said as i got in the car.

"Okay,here's the story. Me and desyca was searching for her everywhere but there is no her in it. So we go to the rooftop level section and it just has a locked bathroom and the rooftop.." i said.

"Then pick the rooftop if the bathroom is locked." He said.

"I know right? But desyca said that the lock is opened,so someone must be in there. So we got inside and looked,but then desyca slipped into a puddle and she was dragging me down with her too,so we fell but i managed to got up first while desyca blacked out a bit. Then i found out that her clothes is wet and see-through,so i protected her with my body..." I said while taking a breath.

"..Then she saw us in that awkward position and she flew me off to a corner real hard..but she thought that i was gonna do something bad to desyca..and she said that i was raping desyca but i wasn't.." i said.

"So,basically this was just a misunderstood between you and my
Lil sis?" He said.

"Yes." I answered.

"So,if it was a misunderstood,then why are you apologizing? Shouldn't it be her that is apologizing to you since she flew you away,making you look horrible and misunderstooding the situation?" He said. Damn,jess's family is smart-ass people.

"Yeah,maybe..but,i guess the both of us should be apologizing to each other because i made her look bad for misunderstanding me and desyca." I said as i smile.

"Haha,you're a great person,uh i didn't ask your name..whats your name?" He asked.

"Leo." I said.

"Only leo? Cool." He said.

"I should be the one who said that you're cool." I said.

"Haha. Oh yeah,who is desyca to you?" He asked.

"Uhm,i'm her boyfriend." I said.

"Oh....k." he said,sounded a bit dissapointed.

"Why? Do you like her?" I asked.

"Yeah,but hearing that she has a boyfriend already makes me sad and well..i should move on. You should forget the people who forgot that you are there for them." He said while letting put a sigh.