Avoidance

So,hello guyss...i'm so sorry that i didn't make it last friday..i was too hooked up with somethings and mostly i got 0% ideas..so,i guess this is gonna be that 'crappy' story.

Sorry.

_________________________________________

"Why the fuck are you guys hugging each other?" Leo said.Fuck,i'm screwed.

Leo's Pov.

I woke up seeing a clear white ceiling and heard someone talking.I was too dizzy to get up,but i manage to because i need help...but,i was seeing a horrible view of my bestfriend and my girlfriend hugging each other. Wow. Great.

"Why the fuck are you guys hugging each other?" I said.

"It's not what it looks like,leo..she was just comforting me because i was sad." Rafael said calmly while looking with a 'not-in-the-mood' face..i guess he is not in the mood for hearing my lecture and anger to him,but thats my girlfriend he was hugging! Can't he just hug jess? Btw,where's she? And justin? Have we not found them yet? And why am i here? My head and my face hurts and i looked like fucked up by someone.

"Why am i here?" I said.

"You mean,you don't remember?" Desyca said.Finally,she spoked after frozed 100 years.

"Remember what?" I said,a bit of an annoying sound because i am still mad at her.

"Ugh,would you stop thinking about that?! I was just COMFORTING HIM!" she shouted angrily and stormed off,slamming the door.

"See what you did there? The biggest mistake,don't ever talk to a girl with an annoying and disgusting sound,they are too emotional." He said while reading a book,not even surprised by seeing her mad for the first time,this guy is seriously serious,i mean realllyyyyy serious.

"Thanks,bro." I said.

"Well,i better go.Bye." he said while standing up.

"But,what if i need something? Who will help me?" I asked.

"She will be back,ok? Now bye." He said and leave quickly.

That man..i'm really weirded out by him,he's getting more and more mysterious..and suspicious.Man,i don't really get him sometime..

Desyca's Pov.

What the heck does he thinks i am? His puppet? I can hug anyone and i can do anything i want! Ugh,i am so mad at him!i know i'm his girlfriend,but can't he understand rafael's situation?! Does rafael even tell them what he feels towards everyone?! Including him!!

I leaned down on a wall and started crying..i don't even know why and i don't care anymore! Our relationship just started 3 hours ago..and will it end like this? Me myself isn't really sure how this relationship will end..me and jess are always scared of getting near to boys because of our past and we don't have any time for love and romances and never even had been into one..except me..i am going out with a guy for the first time and we just met and stuff..but i really like him.

So,i think its just a new experience of love for me and jess. We are newbies who just crossed our lines. Now i know why people call love as a trouble and hard to handle,how i miss being so pure and innocent in life.

After 5 minutes or so,i stopped crying for a while,hearing footsteps come closer to me and i saw that it was just rafael. How i wish that it was the teacher even though i hate them or leo even though i am mad at him and he is sick...i really just hate to see rafaels ugly ass face..why in the world would he be so famous in school? Annoying fuck ass boy.