The Information

(Characters are already shown in the first chapter,sorry im too lazy to re-write..maybe i will copy it in the next chapter!^^)

Rafael :

"Okay guys! Listen up! I'm only saying this once and that's it!so..there is gonna be a 'school camping' event at our school.So if you are interested on going to sign this slips i will gave,please answer this slips fully and sign it! The camping doesn't require any charges for you to come..so it's free,i will be handling you these slips one by one and please answer the slips fully and sign it after you are done.All information of the camping and what to bring and can bring are in the forums,all complete and must bring.thank you."

Well after i gave it one by one..it actually went well,i was nervous at one point and that feeling is gone each second..hmm,i'm getting the hang of this.

**30 minutes later**
Me :

Jesus christ,why do these subject takes so long to end?! It's math and i'm bored to death..plus i'm sleepy,if i sleep,that one of a monster will give me 'a sweet present'! How in the world is a DETENTION sweet?! Ugh,if she felt what detention is,maybe she would've undertand how bitter detention is..and how sour school life is..what a handful of a teacher she is.

"Jess! Are you paying attention to what i just say?!" Ms.bell shouted at me,realizing that i was dozing off...again.

"Ah yes..i was.." I replied. "Kinda" I whispered so that she can't hear me.

"I heard that!" She answered back."Now pay attention and open your book at page 12" she added.

"Yeah..sorry" I replied.

*RING RING RING*
(The bell rings a sign to end class for a break)

"FINALLY!" I shouted.

"Hey,shut up,would ya?!" Desyca slightly shout at me.

"Geez,alright..let's eat..kookie's (i call myself that) hungry!"I said.

"Leggo" Desyca replied.

***after grabbing egg buns(bread that they eat daily) they got back to class**

"Ah,my god..the canteen's egg buns store are crowded with people these days,good thing we got a chance to buy this" Jess said.

"I know..infact,did you read the schools' news today?" Desyca asked.

"News? What news??" Jess asked confusedly.

"I knew you would say that..anyways,they say this school's egg buns store is gonna be closed for a month or two.." Desyca answered.

"B-but why?" Jess asked sadly.

"I dont know..thats why the store is crowded with egg buns fans,i guess." Desyca said.

The boys : (justin,leo and rafael)

"Hey,look at those girls there..why are they so loud?" Justin asked.

"What? Why? You like one of them?" Leo asked.

"Of course he does,he kept looking at that girl without glasses." Rafael said while giving justin a grin.

"Ew,first of all,i don't like her,i-i was..uh,examining her looks..or something,i dont know.And second of all,stop staring at me like that..its gross looking." Justin answered back.

"Haha,you're funny when you're caught lying" both rafael and leo laughed at justin who got caught lying.

"Ugh IMMA GET YOU!" Justin shouts.