still not it.

I searched for him and found him in a bench near the abandoned park i used to go. Shit,what if the note is there? Oh,wait..other people can't see it.

I grabbed him up and slap him hard.

"What did you do?!" I yelled.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" He yelled back.

"What??" I stopped and let go of him.

I never heard him yell at me like that..but that isn't the reason..what does he mean by that?

"I DIDN'T FUCKING DO FUCKS EXCEPT SLEEPING HERE EFFORTLESSLY!!" He continued.

"You..you didn't call graham?" I said.

"No!" He soften his yells.

I..omg..what have i done?..

I looked at his face..it's so red..i poked it and he groaned.

"AH!! You trying to kill me,woman?!" He screamed.

"Stop screaming like a little girl. Follow me." I said.

He just sit there and looked at me.

"I SAID FOLLOW ME." I yelled.

He shrugged and got up.

I walked to the nursery room and ice his face.

"S-sorry.." i said. He just nodded in unamusement.

"Ugh..i'm sorry,i thought you called graham and told him to cancel the stupid war thingy.." i looked down.

"I didn't. You would always suspect me the first without even asking me first and used violence first. You think violence is gonna answer every questions for you? No." He said in his cold and deep tone.

"Yeah..i know. But who did?" I looked at him.

"I'm so sorry at who i suspect..but i suspected martin." He said as he leaned back to the chair.

"Martin? Why? I mean,he helped us move jess. He was being good." I said.

"Yeah,he helped us..maybe for some purposes?" He said.

"What kind of purposes?" I said.

"I don't know. Maybe we can try to find some evidence in her old room for answers. But i'm really tired right now. Tomorrow's good." He said and i nodded.

"Sorry..again." i said.

"It's fine. But if you did it again..i wouldn't hesitate to fight back even if i know you're a girl and you're my bestfriends girlfriend." He smiled.

"Okay,Mr.ScaryAss." i sarcastically said.

He chuckled.

"It's good to talk to you without arguing once." He said.

"Yeah. I kinda miss our little arguements." I said.

"Same."

"But lets just throw it away for now..i don't want to end up in jail just because of killing you." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"To be very honest,the first time i see you..i liked you." He said.

"But i don't." I said.

"Savage. But i didn't complete my sentences yet. Then,i saw her smile and.."

"You liked her. I know. No one can freakin resist that woman's smile. I hate her for having that smile,why can't i be born with it?" I said and he chuckled. "I can't even fight back if she wore it."
I took a super fancy random medicine..it is so beautiful. I never see a medicine this beautiful than myself.