Discharged

About 3 weeks later,i got discharged because the doctor said that i'm can survive the world now. I.AM.FREAKIN.FREE.

Justin brought my bags to the car,such a gentleman. We got to steven's car and drove off away from hell. Unfortunately,justin has to go home alone because he gotta do some little business with his mom.

"Bro..i wanna go somewhere else." I said.

"You just got out from hell. Now,just shut up and rest." He said and i pouted.

"Fiiineee..." i sighed.

He drove us home,but..he..he freakin missed the turn.-_-

"Yo,idiot. You missed the turn." I said.

"I didn't." He said while shaking his head.

"Idiot." I said.

"You said that you wanted to go somewhere else,well i'm trying to take you somewhere else,now shut the hell up or i'm bringing you back home." He said.

"Hmph." I pouted,he always had been this bossy.

*30 minutes later*

"Hey...hey..HEY! IDIOT! WAKE UP!" Ugh,someone's is shouting at me straight in the ears.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" I Shouted at the guy without even opening my eyes and slap his hands hard.

"Ouch!! If you ain't waking up,i'm taking you home." He said.

Omg,i realised that i'm still in the car. I sprung up and bumped my head to the car's roof (or whatever it's called.)

"Ouch." I caress my head.

"Idiot." He said and got out,i got out too.

We..we're at..the beach..

"Uwaaaa..." i dropped my jaw.

"Cool,right?" He said,interrupting my moment.

"Shut up,you're ruining the moment here.." i rolled my eyes.

Not long after that,i heard a foot steps,seemed like someone's running towards me,it was steven,he was headlocking me.

"Get off me,loser!" I said as i slap his hands.

"That gave me no effect at all." He said.

"JUST GET OFF ME,DAMN BROTHER." I said as i stepped on his bare foot and he let go off me,yelling in pain.

"Oouuuuchhh! That hurts!" He yelled as he touched his foot and rolled on the sand.

"It's a good thing for you that i didn't tackle you down." I said as his eyes widened.

"Aw god,thank you! The last time you tackled me,my middle finger broke." He said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Let's go,it's getting darker and it's freezing cold if it's night here." I said as i head to the car.

"Waitt for meee!" He said.

"Faster,noob." I said as he rolled his ugly ass eyes.

"Damn you,jess." He said.

We got in the car and drove home.

*35 minutes later*

We got home and i flopped onto my bed.

"Homeee~sweettt~hommmeeeeeee!!~" i yelled. Steven came in.

"Shut up! I'm going to dad's company! Close the door,don't let anyone come,if you invite them,then it's okay,pick up your phone if i call you and--" i cutted him.