Care

Jess Pov.

I woke up seeing a bunch of blurred people,i open my eyes a bit more and my sight is much better,they are my friends and family..there is justin,desyca,leo,steven,jason,penny...and rafael..what the fuck is he doing here?? I thought desyca hated him..why would desyca hate such a innocent man..tsk,tsk..

"Are you awake?!" Justin said,worryingly.

I only nodded because it's hard to talk and my throat is dry as hell.

"Do you need something,sweetie?" I heard desyca joked.

I pointed to the glass of water beside penny. She grab the glass and give it to me.

"It's still clean,i haven't drink it yet." Penny said,with a nice and soft voice.

I drink the water and my throat seemed better.

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome." She smiled.

"Where's mom and dad,bro?" I asked steven.

"They are already in the airport about 15 minutes ago..they did visit,though." He said.

"Why? Where are they going,now?" I asked.

"Probably to Paris,they had business with the governers." He said.

"Oh.." i said.

"Don't be sad,lil sis..they are worried about you too." He smiled.

"Whatever.." i rolled my eyes.

"Do you need something else?" Justin asked.

I nodded to say 'no' and smiled. I looked at desyca who is scream-whispering with leo..whose face is still messes up,i feel so sorry to him. They suddenly got out. Desyca looked pretty mad.

"What's up with them?" I asked.

"Don't even ask." Rafael said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Can't i worry for a sick friend while i have time?" He said.

"Uh..yeah..i'm a bit confused because desyca hated you and probably wont let you in.." i said.

"She already did that..she locked me in the bathroom for about an hour and said that she felt sorry and let me in.." he said.

"Why are you sounding like you wanna cry but you're holding it??" I asked.

"Because..it feels like everyone hates me." He said and everyone looked at him,embarrassed and looked away quickly.

"Actually,that's so true.." they whispered,softly.

"Hey..that's not true." I paused while everyone disagreeing silently in their minds. "Stop thinking about what people think of you and be yourself." I smiled brightly.

"T-thanks." He looked away.

"Hey,you can never show that smile to any guy except me,leo and steven." Justin whispered.

"Why are you not including rafael?" I whispered back.

"Because...i just don't." He whispered again.

"No. That means you aren't a true friend." I whispered back.

"Fine..i'm sorry." He whispered.

I smiled at him,softly. Then,desyca and leo came in,happily.

"Desyca! Finally you're back!" I said.

She leaned and whispered to me.

"I am leo's girlfriend." She whispered. I got shocked and happy because she is having a huge crush on him almost 2 years.