Crashed.

Still Desyca's Pov.

She flinched and i told the doctor,she is in check up now. We already waited for 9 effing hours now because of her 'flinching'. It's good to see that she still can make movements. I calmed down a bit.

Everyone was looking a bit calmed because she showed some movements. The teacher told us that the camping will be settled until jess is cured/can already attend the camping successfully.

Doctor jin came out and we rushed to him like a herd.

"Mrs.Johnson?" He said.

"Yes,i'm still here." She replied.

"Well,through my researches in the lab and check her up just now,she is fine. Her blood flows perfectly,her heartbeat is normal,her breathing is normal,and her brain is working properly. But still,do not stress her out. She still have amnesia that can't be cured." He said.

"C-can't be cured? So like..she have to always stay in her room?" I asked,he slightly chuckled.

"No. That's for people who suffer great depression. She only have amnesia. It still can be cured but not 100%. It will take a lot of time to cure it by yourself and a lot,i mean a lot." He said.

"Oh. Thank goodness. I thought she may not hang out with us anymore." I sighed in relief,making them chuckle. Atleast i'm boosting their mood.

"Haha. Ok. I'll take my leave from here and if anyone wants to stay with her here,only 2 person can stay." He smiled.

"I'll do it." Both me and justin raised a hand.

"Ok, we'll do it." Justin said and i nodded.

"Please excuse me." Doctor jin said.

"Damn he's handsome.." i whispered to myself.

"What was that?" Leo crossed his arms.

"N-nothing. Uhm,you guys better leave and rest. We'll take care of her." I smiled.

"Ok,let's go home guys." Leo said and they nodded and waved goodbye.

We entered the room. Smelled really medicinny(or whatever). Typical hospital rooms.

"How can she's the one who suffer this?" Justin said.

"Hey,she's gonna be alright,okay?" I said and patted his back.

"How..how can you be so sure.." he said.

"Because..because crying and worrying wont do any good. It's just gonna make the situation more worse." I said.

"Oh.." he said as he layed his head on the side of the bed next to the lifeless looking girl,jess.

Jess,it really hurts to see the non-cheery you..if you are dead,there will be no one who can make lame jokes about my life anymore,there will be no one who can accompany me and cheer for me the loudest anymore,there will be no such thing as 'bestfriends' anymore..

Why you gotta suffer this..i promise if you're dead,i'd cry on your funeral,i promise to always be happy everytime bad stuff happens,i promise to take care of myself,i promise to always visit your grave once or twice a month,i promise i'll grow up..

Just please don't gave up on me..

I silently cry,justin was already sleeping.

--skip--

Its already 00.00 pm. I can't sleep..suddenly,there is a msg sent to me. It's from leo..? Wth.

Hello leo's girlfriend,

Leo has got into a car crash and was sent to thorophy hospital,for more information,please ask the informator and tell his family and friends to come the only person who is on top of his contact is you so i had to msg you with his last bit of _____(idk the word,its the amount of____ u used to call somebody),thank you.

-leo.

It's from his phone,but someone else was texting it to me..

But the heartbreaking part is that..he got into a car crash..

I cried and cried.

"Justin...justin.." i shooke him roughly.

"Whatt? Oh,hey..why are you crying?" He said as he sweep the tears away,he's like a brother to me,dont think that i'm cheating on leo.

"Leo...leo..." i said,sobbing and grabbing for air to breath properly.

"Leo..leo what?" He asked.

"Leo..he got into a car crash,and was sent to this hospital..and..and..the guys sent me a msg and told me to tell his parents and friends...to..to come." I cried and sobbed. He patted my back,telling me to calm the fuck down.

"Okay,calm down..you said crying doesn't solve anything,so stop." He said. "Lets go and see leo." He added and i nodded.

We go to the informator down in the lobby.

___________●

A short,short,short,weekdays story :)

I was bored,so i decided to make some short chapter.

Bye,

Lots of love,

Kookie_Js